***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

We left Nova Scotia yesterday morning and went as far as Riviere Du Loop in Que. This morning we left there and made it home and unloaded a few items, had a shower and now chillaxin on the porch with a smooth rum n pepsi and a glass of wine. Tomorrow I'll get at the rest of the unpacking and shuffle all the vehicles around. We have a little pile of snow lol

20210408_192548.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Thanks! Plenty of room with 2 opposite slides in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. There's no shortage of heat with 2 furnaces and elec fireplace. 

How old is it ? Only asking because the newer suburban furnaces are have issues .  By newer I am talking built and delivered last yr poss earlier but I know 3 guys with new rigs delivered this summer all had issues with the suburban furnace 2 diff brands of toy haulers . 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

How old is it ? Only asking because the newer suburban furnaces are have issues .  By newer I am talking built and delivered last yr poss earlier but I know 3 guys with new rigs delivered this summer all had issues with the suburban furnace 2 diff brands of toy haulers . 

2006 Georgetown 37.8. V10. We bought it last fall and weren't planning on using till this spring but ended up living in it the past 3 months down in Nova Scotia. We put almost 4000kms round trip and it went up n down the hills pretty good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I just cut the lawn and took the shrink wrap off the boat yesterday. Today the news is talking about snow  SMH 

Wtf!!! I read your post then looked at the weather they are saying potentially 4-8” of snow for my area tomorrow night. I guess I won’t be raking the lawn this weekend. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Wtf!!! I read your post then looked at the weather they are saying potentially 4-8” of snow for my area tomorrow night. I guess I won’t be raking the lawn this weekend. 

Damn...here it's a possibility of a wet snowflake not a half foot   :o

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Damn...here it's a possibility of a wet snowflake not a half foot   :o

It's elevation dependant here in VT. They are saying snow above 1000 feet. I'm hoping it's above 1250 feet, lol

• Haha 2

Trying to line up a meeting place for more of my Marketplace sales.

Holy hell what a pain in the ass one guy is.  

"Meet me at the Cenex."

"Sorry, can't picture that one.  Can we meet somewhere else since I don't know where it is?"

Dude, look it up on your fucking phone that you are messaging me on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Trying to line up a meeting place for more of my Marketplace sales.

Holy hell what a pain in the ass one guy is.  

"Meet me at the Cenex."

"Sorry, can't picture that one.  Can we meet somewhere else since I don't know where it is?"

Dude, look it up on your fucking phone that you are messaging me on.

It is hard to believe how friggin hard the simplest things can become on the marketplace.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

It is hard to believe how friggin hard the simplest things can become on the marketplace.

Guy said he'd be there in 30 minutes but had a stop to make, so I told him how about 9:30 to give him a full hour.  

Shows up 15 minutes late, told him exactly what I was driving, then starts circling the parking lot.  There were only 5 vehicles there, and 2 of them were pumping gas.

He couldn't find his ass from a hole in the ground.

Then as I'm leaving, a blue Lambo Urus rolls past the station, so that kinda made it work while, but not really.

• Haha 1