***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Not that it has been crazy cold here like other parts of the country & Canada, we are going to be going above normal here next week. I'm not sure how the snow will hold out as we are well below normal it that department.  :dunno:

image.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Screenshot_20210224-120802_Chrome.jpg

It's listed as disabled.  I just toggled it on and off again to see if that helps  :dunno:     I haven't seen them on my computer or phone since I turned them off. 

image.png

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's listed as disabled.  I just toggled it on and off again to see if that helps  :dunno:     I haven't seen them on my computer or phone since I turned them off. 

image.png

I just refreshed the page and now they are gone. Now if I can get my neighbor across the street to turn their's off my mission will be complete. Lol

:bc:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Currently 38° with light snow starting to fall. A few days ago it was 27° and raining....

Hoping the weather holds out. Supposed to ride up there this weekend. :(

10 minutes ago, XCR INDY said:

Hoping the weather holds out. Supposed to ride up there this weekend. :(

I'm sure it will be fine. The trails near town might be thin in spots, but there should be good riding as soon as you get on the trails that are roads during the summer.

Edited by ckf
I'm an idiot
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm sure it will be fine. The trails near town might be thin in spots, but there should be good riding as soon as you get on the trails that are roads during the summer.

I rode addison county in the Champlain valley yesterday. Nice area.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Short sunset video from Tuesday our at the fish house. Sorry about the jumpy transitions. I need to make some adjustments.

Nice sunset 🌇. For transitions that aren't smooth I just cut them out in editing.

• Thanks 1

On 2/26/2021 at 6:56 AM, Rigid1 said:

Picking up new sled this morning..50* and rain all weekend. :mc:

You pics from yesterday looked great! How do you like it?

Good morning gentlemen. Temp was at zero around 6am and has already juped to 26 with light snow falling.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ckf said:

You pics from yesterday looked great! How do you like it?

Good morning gentlemen. Temp was at zero around 6am and has already juped to 26 with light snow falling.

It was 42* yesterday, but trails were mashed potatoes, quite a few bare spots on the knowles, was just local trails, the tug hill will be fine, heading up there tomorrow.

Sled is great, I liked I didn't have to get used to a new chassis, ergonomic wise felt exactly the same as my Pro S..Now power wise, Ho Lee Chit!! It's just silly,..I was giggling in my helmet all day..Love the sled :bc:

• Like 1