NSP how good is he

Quote from FB :whistle:  :lol::lol: I wonder who posted this :smack:

What everyone doesn't realize is? There's only two alloys of pistons out there.
Cast stock has the most durable alloy but expands and contracts more.
Forged expands and contracts less because of different alloy but not as durable.

Derp derp derp derp

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Forged expands and contracts less because of different alloy but not as durable.

Derp derp derp derp

Holy fuck it sounds like that kid that was posting about the gyroscopic effect of a 600 being so much less that is way easier to throw around :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fuck it sounds like that kid that was posting about the gyroscopic effect of a 600 being so much less that is way easier to throw around :lol: 

:lol: 17xcr600:lol: Nope this was Mowhawkcat :whistle: The guys on Facebook were having a good laugh,,,it got deeper

Edited by Guest

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ohhhh...that was absolutely priceless!  Not as good as "lug flick" but a close second. :lol:

52 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol: 17xcr600:lol: Nope this was Mowhawkcat :whistle: The guys on Facebook were having a good laugh,,,it got deeper

What ever happened to that guy.  Jesus...his beat downs were as bad as SeRena's in here!  Holy smokes!  

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Tricky Ricky 

Ahhhh...yes.  I like Rick.  He really, REALLY starts too fly to close to the sun on the wings of pastrami though.  It's funny as hell.  We used to go at it quite a bit but got "settled" with a good string of PM's between us.  He's a good guy.  Passionate as hell about Poo.  And that is commendable for sure.  

1 hour ago, Mowhawkcat said:

As it says 

OK seriously Brad,,,well known member on HCS was running your set up in his 17 sba 800,,,had NSP do some work to eliminate the "fade' and install his NSP kit. member said only real difference was the secret helix but wow ,,the difference was huge. He loved Rick's kit. Take it for what it's worth.

Why are we talking about this shit here on FS??? This is all HCS shit. Mowhawkcat grow a set a bring it over there or shut up about it. Nobody here cares about your little hard on for Rick K? Stick to your little safe space :bc:

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why are we talking about this shit here on FS??? This is all HCS shit. Mowhawkcat grow a set a bring it over there or shut up about it. Nobody here cares about your little hard on for Rick K? Stick to your little safe space :bc:

I guess I missed all that drama...thank god.   :lol: 

If any one gets bored go sign up on PolarisStarPower.com and ask if the new 800 motor still sucks. betcha Mowhawkcat bans you on the spot :lol::good::bc: You're welcome Brock,,,just mighta doubled your traffic :good:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Derp derp derp derp

what idiot posted that? 

• Haha 1