Can't post with Ipad

Puzzleboy

3 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Anybody know if this will be remedied?  When I try to post, I cannot click in the field where the body of the text would go.  Title works no problem.

I have zero issue with iPad , must be stupid user :nuts: 

Iphone works fine, but Ipad is a 1, running older IOS (4.3.3).

Worked fine before the site changed hands, so something needs fixing. :)

Editing doesn't work either.  The "reason for edit" box opens up, but there is no field to enter the change.... Lol.  Works fine on the Iphone though.

New site must have been set up by Momo.

Edited by Puzzleboy
Edit

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not sure why the iPad isn't working for you. My android tablet works fine. Is your software up to date?

Older IOS, but worked perfectly before the site change. 

The forum is now running a much newer version of the software. That may have something to do with it. Can you try another browser like FireFox or Chrome with an ipad?

3 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Well, I could, but why not just make the site functional for a broader range of devices & OS?  No issues with any other websites. 

There Isn't really anything I can do on my end. The older version of the software isn't available anymore. The new software probably requires devices to use the newest version of their operating system.

8 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Well, I could, but why not just make the site functional for a broader range of devices & OS?  No issues with any other websites. 

Eventually older O/S systems find they don't work on some applications and eventually any applications. Just the way of technology. I did this from an IPad

That will definitely cut down on your traffic.  The software just needs to be fixed.  Tell the author that their software is not supporting certain IOS versions.  We're not talking about incompatibility with a C-64 here. :)

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Eventually older O/S systems find they don't work on some applications and eventually any applications. Just the way of technology. I did this from an IPad

That's why FireFox and other browsers are constantly updating.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Of course.  But we're not talking ancient platforms or OS here.  

Just now, Puzzleboy said:

Of course.  But we're not talking ancient platforms or OS here.  

Can you update the IOS or is there a reason you want to stick with what you have?

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

There Isn't really anything I can do on my end. The older version of the software isn't available anymore. The new software probably requires devices to use the newest version of their operating system.

Yep.  

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Can you update the IOS or is there a reason you want to stick with what you have?

Jailbroken Ipad, tons of spendy Apps that would require saving and reinstalling.  Aint gonna happen. 

Just now, Puzzleboy said:

Jailbroken Ipad, tons of spendy Apps that would require saving and reinstalling.  Aint gonna happen. 

Maybe you could try FireFox? The new software probably requires the browser to function a certain way in order to work. 

39 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Broader range, you're the only idiot who can't figure it out retard :nuts: 

Momo, we know what the problem is.  Try to read.... The new software is likely not supporting older IOS.

Site isn't even a week old, and Mongo has already been crowned site faggot.  Good work, Mongo.

The problem probably is related to the new notification system. It seems to work in real time no mater if you are active or not. As long as you have the FS window open in your browser you will get the notification. Some sort of ajax programing. More and more websites are moving in this direction.

40 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Momo, we know what the problem is.  Try to read.... The new software is likely not supporting older IOS.

Site isn't even a week old, and Mongo has already been crowned site faggot.  Good work, Mongo.

You're a fucking clown, get some new hardware you cheap fucking moron, why the fuck would they change anything to accommodate your archaic shit :bigfinger: