"made in america week", declares trump

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Well sure...but the basic necessities are the bread and butter imo.

SeRena said we should only focus on high tech bread.  U KNOW...the shit that toasts and eats itself. :lol:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I'm not saying their isn't a need, but why try to compete with a factory in bumfuck laos who pays slave wages for low input goods? And not TV "tech", cars, planes, equipment, etc. the backbone of what was our manufacturing base. We can still compete there with common sense regulation roll back. Not saying fuck the earth and shit, but reform is needed. 

As long as walmarts around...good luck changing anything.

The socks I buy at Farm & Fleet are made in the USA. My  work boots are made in WI. Just picked up some replacement hand tools at Maynard's,Channel Lock brand is made in the USA. Plenty of products out there. Stop shopping at Walmart and you will see them. Come to think of it, the belt I bought at Old Navy was made in the USA......:saluting:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

The socks I buy at Farm & Fleet are made in the USA. My  work boots are made in WI. Just picked up some replacement hand tools at Maynard's,Channel Lock brand is made in the USA. Plenty of products out there. Stop shopping at Walmart and you will see them. Come to think of it, the belt I bought at Old Navy was made in the USA......:saluting:

:bc:

I think we are going to start seeing a lot more of the "Made proudly in the USA" tags again.  It's becoming important to people again.  The good people anyway.  That must be why my Cat gear was made in Viet nam.  Or is that my Doo gear? :wall:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yep - plenty of products made in America.  The problem is many people who complain about the loss of American manufacturing shop at Walmart - buy the cheapest brands that are often made in China - but fly their flag everyday touting how patriotic they are. Sort of like......:snack:

IMG_3089.GIF

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yep - plenty of products made in America.  The problem is many people who complain about the loss of American manufacturing shop at Walmart - buy the cheapest brands that are often made in China - but fly their flag everyday touting how patriotic they are. Sort of like......:snack:

IMG_3089.GIF

Don't forget Target. They source their stuff from the same places. But the left loves Target. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don't forget Target. They source their stuff from the same places. But the left loves Target. 

Yeah but the left hates America so you'd esxpext them to buy Chinese junk :snack:

27 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

As long as walmarts around...good luck changing anything.

Walmart's not the problem.  People shopping there is.  American's want to pay $5 for a T-Shirt from whogiveashit instead of $50 for the one labeled Made In The USA.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And for some reason Knobrider , th spin and the other leftists had no problem voting for Burke even though they outsourced bike manufacturing 

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

And for some reason Knobrider , th spin and the other leftists had no problem voting for Burke even though they outsourced bike manufacturing 

Where did Trump outsource his products to? If you are ok with that, you cannot then turn it around and fault Burke for it. Her name isn't even on the bike... Unlike someone's on their clothing. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Walmart's not the problem.  People shopping there is.  American's want to pay $5 for a T-Shirt from whogiveashit instead of $50 for the one labeled Made In The USA.

Walmart is a cesspool of stupidity....  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well ya....

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You pay $50 for a T-shirt because it was made in the USA?

COME HERE!

Image result for headlock gif

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Open up your wallets bitches.

I only buy my sleeveless (wife beater) shirts from them.

Damn!  You buy them sleeveless?  You a high class mutha fucka!  You probably only hit your wife with an open hand.  I cut my sleeves myself..and full on FIST to the eye!!!!!  It's ok though...I make her announce a gender change first.  All good. :lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Open up your wallets bitches.

I only buy my sleeveless (wife beater) shirts from them.

You're :canadaflag: so we don't give a fuck 👍

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Where did Trump outsource his products to? If you are ok with that, you cannot then turn it around and fault Burke for it. Her name isn't even on the bike... Unlike someone's on their clothing. 

I don't like it from any of them but Slope , spin, Timeshare etc did their best to defend outsourcing as long as it was a liberal doing it

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

I don't like it from any of them but Slope , spin, Timeshare etc did their best to defend outsourcing as long as it was a liberal doing it

Not a point made today better than this one.  And the subject is interchangeable.