"made in america week", declares trump

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I don't like it from any of them but Slope , spin, Timeshare etc did their best to defend outsourcing as long as it was a liberal doing it

can you provide a link you fucking liar? ive never advocated outsourcing for anyone.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I don't like it from any of them but Slope , spin, Timeshare etc did their best to defend outsourcing as long as it was a liberal doing it

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not a point made today better than this one.  And the subject is interchangeable.

Enlighten us....Creeper is making shit up again and Lil Momo jumps in to slob his knob :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Trump makes garbage knick knacks. Why the fuck would we want to produce those? 

he and his family make alot of shit, not all of it is knick knacks. if they really wanted to make a point, they'd bring the manufacturing of all their products right back here, smack in the middle of poor areas. so they'd make a little coin, bfd. the publicity would be worth much more than that, but they're all too dumb to see that, and too grubby to care.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If I owned a major brand, I would too. Why would we want clothing makers in the US? Fuck that noise. 

I was buying great quality and design jeans from Bills Khakis which were produced in Reading Pennsylvania, unfortunately they were bought out by a venture capitalist outfit which cheapened the product which delivered low quality and defective product thus wrecking what was a quality clothing manufacturer.

Just googled Bills Khakis and they are back in business :bc:   http://www.billskhakis.com/mens-jeans

Here is another high quality USA business that I can personally vouch for http://libertytabletop.com/

Just now, Snoslinger said:

he and his family make alot of shit, not all of it is knick knacks. if they really wanted to make a point, they'd bring the manufacturing of akk their products right back here, smack in the middle of poor areas. so they'd make a little coin, bfd. the publicity would be worth much more than that, but they're all too dumb to see that, and too grubby to care.

I won't argue any of that. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

can you provide a link you fucking liar? ive never advocated outsourcing for anyone.

Fuck off you pathetic hypocrite, you , spin And Knobrider all defender Burk and how their company outsourced,

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I was buying great quality and design jeans from Bills Khakis which were produced in Reading Pennsylvania, unfortunately they were bought out by a venture capitalist outfit which cheapened the product which delivered low quality and defective product thus wrecking what was a quality clothing manufacturer.

Just googled Bills Khakis and they are back in business :bc:   http://www.billskhakis.com/mens-jeans

Here is another high quality USA business that I can personally vouch for http://libertytabletop.com/

I don't deny that there are not great US made clothing manufacturers. I deny that there are sufficient clothing manufacturers in the US that can meet the demand outside of niche wear at a volume that is needed at prices that will be paid for. 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Enlighten us....Creeper is making shit up again and Lil Momo jumps in to slob his knob :lmao: 

More hypocrisy from the resident libtard .you Mac the liar look,credible lately.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He's not making it up. Slope said it was good business because there was still a few jobs here and the company would have gone under had they not done this.

This was when Romney was running and the left was having shit fits about him outsourcing jobs. 

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Fuck off you pathetic hypocrite, you , spin And Knobrider all defender Burk and how their company outsourced,

i absolutely did not. i gave you shit about getting uptight about that but giving others passes, making you the hypocrit.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Manufacturing in this flyover state is crushing it right now. Full employment and we are dying for more laborers. 

Attention failing state of IL, we have jobs for you. 

Unfortunately for Wisconsin the pay is better in Illinois, to bad for Wisconsin with folks living near the border choosing to work south :bc: 

Wisconsin's state budget takes $51 million hit — thanks to Illinois

MADISON - Already struggling to pass a state budget, lawmakers learned Tuesday the state would have $51 million less than expected over the next two years because of tax changes in neighboring Illinois. 

Illinois put in place a budget last week that raises taxes by $5 billion and that will have an effect on Wisconsin's budget. 

Each year, Wisconsin makes payments to Illinois to make up for the fact that more Badger State residents work and owe income taxes in Illinois than the reverse. This reciprocity agreement allows border-crossing workers in each state to file just one state income tax return. 

The Wisconsin workers who commute to businesses in Chicago and other Illinois cities will now owe more in taxes to that state, meaning that in the short term, Wisconsin will have to pay more to Illinois to maintain the reciprocity agreement. 

In addition, Wisconsinites who will pay higher taxes in Illinois will be able to claim higher credits for those payments on their Wisconsin taxes, thereby reducing how much money the Badger State takes in. 

Together, the changes will mean Wisconsin will have $51 million less over the next two years than earlier estimated, according to a Tuesday memo from the Wisconsin Legislative Fiscal Bureau. 

GOP leaders in the Wisconsin Legislature said they believed the Illinois budget would ultimately lead to more businesses relocating to Wisconsin.

Wisconsin lawmakers missed their July 1 deadline for putting in place a budget, and Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald (R-Juneau) said the Illinois news will make their job tougher. 

Republicans control all of state government but have been split on transportation and other issues. 

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2017/07/11/wisconsins-state-budget-takes-51-million-hit-thanks-illinois/468791001/

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i absolutely did not. i gave you shit about getting uptight about that but giving others passes, making you the hypocrit.

BS., you ,knobrider and Spin all defender Burke and her family outsourcing trek bikes , 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

True -but we should be focused on hi tech manufacturing and not underwear and socks.  I'm not sure the everyday Dumper is capable of hi tech.

What the fuck are you capable of exactly?

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

He makes great predictions " wire to wire"

So he sucks at that too yet is quick to label people not capable....it's weird because Icevag, Spintwat and few others do that same thing....hmmmm what do they have in common?

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Found a very large sock factory down the street from Rumprider. They sell them at the man mall,perhaps this is why he doesn't know about them? Wigwam?

Eww...they make some good stuff too.  I don't wear them though.  I'm hot blooded...check it and see.....gotta fever of 103......

..but wife and daughter wear them.  And correct, why the Dick would he be at men's mall?

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Manufacturing in this flyover state is crushing it right now. Full employment and we are dying for more laborers. 

Attention failing state of IL, we have jobs for you. 

Yep.

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He's not making it up. Slope said it was good business because there was still a few jobs here and the company would have gone under had they not done this.

This was when Romney was running and the left was having shit fits about him outsourcing jobs. 

I'm sure that point has. Even argued by them since I've been here.  PRO TRADE!!!!!!  At all costs.  Momma ship told them so.

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

He makes great predictions " wire to wire"

Owned.

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't deny that there are not great US made clothing manufacturers. I deny that there are sufficient clothing manufacturers in the US that can meet the demand outside of niche wear at a volume that is needed at prices that will be paid for. 

x2