Annual Humane Society Fund rasier!!!

I figured out the problem. You forgot to put the .com at the end of your email address that you PM'ed me.

Donation sent :bc:

Come on guys. Who here doesn't love animals?

Thanks Tim!!!!!!!  Very generous...  With online and offline (not shown) donations we are not at $340!!!  Closing in on halfway mark...  A very generous group of people on this site!!

• 4 weeks later...

Update...   just a $100 left to reach our $1000 goal (offline donations included) and 25 days to the event!!!  Thanks to all for the support both financially and otherwise!!  Once again Rupert and I are able to make a small difference to a worthy organization that gave so much to us.

Sean

http://bigpaws2017.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1174618&lis=1&kntae1174618=616ED34439DB4425B2EB6A3D13D9B8B2&supId=330634516

Edited by odot1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, odot1 said:

Update...   just a $100 left to reach our $1000 goal (offline donations included) and 25 days to the event!!!  Thanks to all for the support both financially and otherwise!!  Once again Rupert and I are able to make a small difference to a worthy organization that gave so much to us.

Sean

http://bigpaws2017.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1174618&lis=1&kntae1174618=616ED34439DB4425B2EB6A3D13D9B8B2&supId=330634516

That's great news! Only $100 to go guys :bc:

• Like 1