"When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine"

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I like how amazing calm and lucid his "girlfriend" is as she narrates her video.  

People die for stupid reasons every day.  Sad...but why he kept fumbling around instead of stopping what he is doing to explain to the officer what he was going for is bizarre.  The officer fearing a deadly force...relatively justifiably is why he got "off the hook" for this.  Would he be dead if he was white doing the same thing?  Prolly not.  But then again, it's unlikely he'd be doing the same thing.  He'd probably be denying the officer any ID and refusing to answer any questions while spewing out a slury of his own; "Why did you pull me over?" "Am I under arrest?"  "What right do you have to stop me?" "Why is it your business to ask where I am going?" :lol:I'd fill his cracker ass full of holes too.

You're a bootlick'n Kool-aid drinking bitch Lil Momo :snack:

IMG_3017.JPG

IMG_3124.GIF

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

The faggot ass piece of shit cop actually had the audacity to say in court

"I smelled marijuana , and if that man would smoke marijuana in front of a child and endanger her life he would have had no problem in taking my life"

If you are a cop and that is your defense for having shot someone dead , you should instantly receive the death penalty ....and I mean put down right there in the court

The government and their sheep have successfully demonized marijuana to the point where people think that statement makes sense. 

To make the leap from smoking weed in front of kids to murder is just so fucking bizarre it's incredible. 

Just now, SSFB said:

The government and their sheep have successfully demonized marijuana to the point where people think that statement makes sense. 

I mean, we can debate the merits of smoking marijuana in front of your kids, I certainly don't endorse it but to make the leap from that to murder is just so fucking bizarre it's incredible. 

exactly ....I bet the pig ass lawyers used that exact angle in jury selection ....found people who found marijuana usage abhorrent 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What explains the trend over the last few years for the acceptance and legalization of marijuana?  

Baby boomers and their parents dying????? Use whats inside your thick fucking skull :lol: 

Edited by f7ben