Thank God we got Trump

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is no shit...NYC identifies 31 genders.  I thought it was a joke at first. 

screen-shot-2016-05-25-at-3-55-16-pm.png

Gender identities list

Here’s the complete list:

1. Bi-gendered
  2. Cross-dresser
  3. Drag King
  4. Drag Queen
  5. Femme Queen
  6. Female-to-Male
  7. FTM
  8. Gender Bender
  9. Genderqueer
  10. Male-to-Female
  11. MTF
  12. Non-Op
  13. HIJRA
  14. Pangender
  15. Transexual/Transsexual
  16. Trans Person
  17. Woman
  18. Man
  19. Butch
  20. Two-Spirit
  21. Trans
  22. Agender
  23. Third Sex
  24. Gender Fluid
  25. Non-Binary Transgender
  26. Androgyne
  27. Gender Gifted
  28. Gender Blender
  29. Femme
  30. Person of Transgender Experience
  31. Androgynous

# 32. SnowRider

On 6/20/2017 at 8:19 AM, Highmark said:

The left doesn't want to be told anything especially that scientifically there are only 2 genders.   What do they do?   They tell us how many genders there are. :lol:  

Scientifically there are two sexes. Gender and sex aren't the same thing.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Shove it up your cunt then.

That's the problem... you believe all this shit.. :lol:

Just now, Snake said:

Shove it up your cunt then.

That's the problem... you believe all this shit.. :lol:

This isn't an issue that's up for debate, sex and gender are and always have been two different things. You can argue that they should always align, but you can't argue that they're one in the same.

12 hours ago, Wildboer said:

This isn't an issue that's up for debate, sex and gender are and always have been two different things. You can argue that they should always align, but you can't argue that they're one in the same.

If one can't figure out how to use the equipment God gave 'em, it just means he left their brain in the oven too long. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Wildboer said:

How many genders are their?  

14 hours ago, Wildboer said:

:lol:

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They used to be.

No they didn't, we didn't think about them not aligning before, but they were always describing two different things.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

How many genders are their?  

Facebook has over 70 gender options, NYC protects 31 different genders, Tinder offers 37 gender options, the Australian government recognizes 33 genders... The point is that it's non-binary. Have you ever tried not giving a shit about things that don't actually affect your life?

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No they didn't, we didn't think about them not aligning before, but they were always describing two different things.

Facebook has over 70 gender options, NYC protects 31 different genders, Tinder offers 37 gender options, the Australian government recognizes 33 genders... The point is that it's non-binary. Have you ever tried not giving a shit about things that don't actually affect your life?

Why are you commenting then?  

Personally I could give two shits what gender people think they are however just because .3% of the population doesn't think they are one of the two traditional genetically or scientifically assigned genders doesn't mean we have to change the rules for the other 99.7% of the population.  There is nothing wrong with having DNA determine who can play men's sports and who should play women's sports or who should shower in this locker room or who should shower in that locker room.  Do you think a dude who thinks hes a girl should be able to re-set all the women's track and field records?  Should a man who feels like a woman be able to get a small business loan designed to get women into owning business'?  

In the end each "gender" will bitch and want some sort of minority protection.  Why not just say there is ONE gender.....Human.  

Keep in mind its not the traditional way of looking at gender that has all of a sudden think things should change for EVERYONE.   

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Personally I could give two shits what gender people think they are however just because .3% of the population doesn't think they are one of the two traditional genetically or scientifically assigned genders doesn't mean we have to change the rules for the other 99.7% of the population.  There is nothing wrong with having DNA determine who can play men's sports and who should play women's sports or who should shower in this locker room or who should shower in that locker room.  Do you think a dude who thinks hes a girl should be able to re-set all the women's track and field records?  Should a man who feels like a woman be able to get a small business loan designed to get women into owning business'?  

In the end each "gender" will bitch and want some sort of minority protection.  Why not just say there is ONE gender.....Human.  

Keep in mind its not the traditional way of looking at gender that has all of a sudden think things should change for EVERYONE.   

:news:  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

amazing really that people make shit like that up

Drag Queen?   Drag Queer?   We are now assigning genders based of how someone likes to dress and whether or not they are homosexual. :lol:   

Just now, Highmark said:

Sports records we'll link to sex, that makes sense to me. Locker rooms and bathrooms, either go by gender or stop separating them. Also, there is no such thing as a man who feels like a woman, that's just a woman. I'm assuming you're talking about a pre-op trans woman who is currently transitioning, she should absolutely be eligible for that small business loan.

On 6/19/2017 at 8:48 PM, MiSledder said:

While canadians were shaking their fists at trump their gay leader took away their rights so some fruit cakes wont get their feeling hurt

So Kushner is getting cucked by a fag?

hqdefault.jpg

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Sports records we'll link to sex, that makes sense to me. Locker rooms and bathrooms, either go by gender or stop separating them. Also, there is no such thing as a man who feels like a woman, that's just a woman. I'm assuming you're talking about a pre-op trans woman who is currently transitioning, she should absolutely be eligible for that small business loan.

I'm going to tell my son to feel like he's a black women for all his college applications so he can get special treatment,  seems to be the american way these days 

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You know how few of people who we are talking about actually want sex changes?   Most of these "genders" have no desire to have sex change operations.  They just want to be different yet somehow have society think they are not.      

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

You know how few of people who we are talking about actually want sex changes?   Most of these "genders" have no desire to have sex change operations.  They just want to be different yet somehow have society think they are not.      

Most of them use the bathroom or locker room that matches their sex too. Go run backwards through a field of dicks.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Most of them use the bathroom or locker room that matches their sex too. Go run backwards through a field of dicks.

In other words....."you're right."  

Sounds to me that's something more you would like.  :taunt: