Ecoboost Mustang has no equal

5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

What about the deisel in the nissan...

The diesel Nissan buttfucks the ecodiesel and will buttfuck this gay little ford diesel too

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

No its tow ratings are the same as my wifes f150.

Maybe so but Nissan has a regular titan which is a half ton.  The titan is different dimensionally then the XD.  The titanxd is a really weak 3/4 ton that doesn't remotely compete with any 1/2 ton.  Slow and heavy  well over a ton heavier then an f150.  The titan gvw is way outside a 1/2 ton.  The titanxd is even exempt from the EPA rating cause the gvw puts it into 3/4 ton status and not half ton

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2016/02/2016-nissan-titan-xd-tackles-the-texas-truck-showdown-max-towing-tests.html

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

The eco diesel and the ford version of the dodge will just be for cafe ratings. The Nissan is built to be a truck 

I cant believe how good this silveraaaydo is on deisel...glad i didn't sell it to you...knock on wood. :lol:

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Maybe so but Nissan has a regular titan which is a half ton.  The titan is different dimensionally then the XD.  The titanxd is a really weak 3/4 ton that doesn't remotely compete with any 1/2 ton.  Slow and heavy  well over a ton heavier then an f150.  The titan gvw is way outside a 1/2 ton.  The titanxd is even exempt from the EPA rating cause the gvw puts it into 3/4 ton status and not half ton

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2016/02/2016-nissan-titan-xd-tackles-the-texas-truck-showdown-max-towing-tests.html

Its hilarious how biased you are.... :lol:

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It's not even EPA rated due to its weight and gvw.  It's a weak engined 3/4 ton

Well if the Ford wasnt an aluminum tin can....they would be much closer in weight.

18 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I cant believe how good this silveraaaydo is on deisel...glad i didn't sell it to you...knock on wood. :lol:

Well heck sell it to me anyway!

On 6/14/2017 at 5:02 AM, Frostynuts said:

SVT said, You can easily get a 5.0 into the 10s N/A

Please post all the parts needed, and cost. I don,t believe it,s that easy, or cheap.

Let,s see the list of goodies, including the tune required, and it,s cost.

Talk is cheap, real performance ain,t.

Svt doesn't know much about anything. He was one of those kids who got a trophy for finishing his brussel sprouts... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Like it or not,one of the few collector cars made in the 90's.

I guess ...just not my cup of tea. Not much from the 90's has much appeal. Maybe an NSX

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

I know they don't have the power of the 350z, but I like the classic look of the older 280z's :bc:

I meant 300zx tt obviously. I like the 300

• Like 1