Ecoboost Mustang has no equal

• Gold Member

Gm will soon put an ecoboost in their pickups.  The 6.2 gm is maxed out for reliability in a pickup.  They could put forced induction on the 6.2 in the pickups but then it would really become unreliable like it is in a Z06.  

Ford has now 3 engine options in the f150 that beat the 5.3 and while the 6.2 gm is prolly the best v8 gas 1/2 ton, it is junk when compared to the 2.7 ecoboost, and the 3.5 ecoboost is the premier 1/2 ton engine that just dominates the best of the competition has to offer.  

http://www.tfltruck.com/2017/06/2018-ford-f-150-power-specs-5-0l-coyote-v8/

1 hour ago, Doos said:

The tune doesn't change the handling, ride, brakes or numb steering.

Well that is Bullshit. The PP eco is lighter  with the same chassis and suspension. 

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎13 at 11:16 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

couldn't they make the hood about 2 feet longer? :lol:. god that's hideous. 

You are a massive faggot, of that I am sure. I guess you think the E type jag was ugly.Image result for e type jag

the small eco boost in the f150 is failing all most as much as momo. I doubt those engines can handle more power being it is falling apart stock in the pick up. Go ask a ford tech how many engines they have had to replace....it is about one in four sold. This engine is a fail.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

you're hideous. a cancer. 

Bald headed middle age fucktard that hangs out with children desperately trying to be young...ya, you are a faggot. Groping young guys in the mosh pit is your hobby.

Just now, Boered said:

Bald headed middle age fucktard that hangs out with children desperately trying to be young...ya, you are a faggot. Groping young guys in the mosh pit is your hobby.

the only groping is you running around here trolling like a complete asswipe. which you are. you've been doing it for years.....and because of having nothing worthwhile to contribute, you'll be doing it for years to come. go find some more tree stumps. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

the only groping is you running around here trolling like a complete asswipe. which you are. you've been doing it for years.....and because of having nothing worthwhile to contribute, you'll be doing it for years to come. go find some more tree stumps. 

You are not bright enough to understand the complex ideas I share here. This is not my problem, it is yours. Now, just because I point out your obvious faggotry on every level of your life, you try to project that back on me, and are failing. There is no doubt you have sucked cock, and are a fucking queer.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

You are not bright enough to understand the complex ideas I share here. This is not my problem, it is yours. Now, just because I point out your obvious faggotry on every level of your life, you try to project that back on me, and are failing. There is no doubt you have sucked cock, and are a fucking queer.

you're ideas are about as complex as the tree stumps that you spend your days with. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Gm will soon put an ecoboost in their pickups.  The 6.2 gm is maxed out for reliability in a pickup.  They could put forced induction on the 6.2 in the pickups but then it would really become unreliable like it is in a Z06.  

Ford has now 3 engine options in the f150 that beat the 5.3 and while the 6.2 gm is prolly the best v8 gas 1/2 ton, it is junk when compared to the 2.7 ecoboost, and the 3.5 ecoboost is the premier 1/2 ton engine that just dominates the best of the competition has to offer.  

http://www.tfltruck.com/2017/06/2018-ford-f-150-power-specs-5-0l-coyote-v8/

If it is the best...why is Ford putting a deisel in the F150?

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

If it is the best...why is Ford putting a deisel in the F150?

Cause they have the 1/2 ton diesel market to themselves and can prolly option a diesel in a 1/2 as a $5k option and make money

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Cause they have the 1/2 ton diesel market to themselves and can prolly option a diesel in a 1/2 as a $5k option and make money

Who has the 1/2 ton deisel market to themselves?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

Who has the 1/2 ton deisel market to themselves?

Ford will in 2018 as ram's eco diesel is getting hit by the EPA and haven't been sold for sometime.  EPA has pulled the cert from the 3.0 ed.   The epa's lawsuit on FCA just got moved to Cali.  Fiat is fucked as the university that blew open VW's tdi pollution just reported ram's 3.0 diesel polluted 20 times the legal limit...  I wish I owned a ram eco diesel....  VW set the standard that fiat will have to adhere to once the EPA gets done in court

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Ahhh nothing like the rantings of an angry miserable native on a Friday.

Rough day fat jimmy, have a snickers, you're just not yourself when your hungry.

21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ford will in 2018 as ram's eco diesel is getting hit by the EPA and haven't been sold for sometime.  EPA has pulled the cert from the 3.0 ed.   The epa's lawsuit on FCA just got moved to Cali.  Fiat is fucked as the university that blew open VW's tdi pollution just reported ram's 3.0 diesel polluted 20 times the legal limit...  I wish I owned a ram eco diesel....  VW set the standard that fiat will have to adhere to once the EPA gets done in court

What about the deisel in the nissan...