Ecoboost Mustang has no equal

48 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Under 40k you can buy 700 plus hp mustang...  not sure why you would pay the same or more for a modded 4 banger mustang.  Makes no sense

Try 10k less for the eco

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

And have 230 rwhp and run 14's

500whp and 11.0 is super easy in the eco and all for less than the base price of a gt with pp

SVT said, You can easily get a 5.0 into the 10s N/A

Please post all the parts needed, and cost. I don,t believe it,s that easy, or cheap.

Let,s see the list of goodies, including the tune required, and it,s cost.

Talk is cheap, real performance ain,t.

Eco boost Mustang is a gay idea.  Like the ecb ford gt:hay: don't care how fast they are. They were destined as v8s.  Leave the little gay turbo shit to the manufacturers you can blind fold with dental floss . Remember the last time ford wanted to fuck around with the Mustang. ..remember the probe . Great idea ford, a fuckin fwd Mustang. . 

48 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Eco boost Mustang is a gay idea.  Like the ecb ford gt:hay: don't care how fast they are. They were destined as v8s.  Leave the little gay turbo shit to the manufacturers you can blind fold with dental floss . Remember the last time ford wanted to fuck around with the Mustang. ..remember the probe . Great idea ford, a fuckin fwd Mustang. . 

Its a badass car for little money. Idgaf what they call it

26 minutes ago, Legend said:

I don't claim to know shit about Mustangs, but why not turbo or 2 the V8? Or is the motor such a POS it can't handle boost?

He's trying to do this economically. Ideally you could wait for the gt500 with probably 5-600 ponies, but that will be big money.

1 hour ago, Legend said:

I don't claim to know shit about Mustangs, but why not turbo or 2 the V8? Or is the motor such a POS it can't handle boost?

The v8 can handle 800 plus hp but that is way more than I am looking for and costs a pretty decent chunk of change to get there. The EBM can be done for way less money than the GT and the 2.3 is proving to be a very stout motor

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The v8 can handle 800 plus hp but that is way more than I am looking for and costs a pretty decent chunk of change to get there. The EBM can be done for way less money than the GT and the 2.3 is proving to be a very stout motor

You ever talk to the guy who bought the Cougar Infinity?

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Its a badass car for little money. Idgaf what they call it

No it's not. It's slow as fuck and gay as fuck. You can mod anything to be faster. 

seriously if you're going aftermarket turbo anyway get the 5.0. There's piles of cheap kits and at least you can make the power on pump fuel

Just now, XCR1250 said:

You ever talk to the guy who bought the Cougar Infinity?

He called me a few times ....he liked the boat and had it out on water....he was having a bitch of a time titling it though and he had been in contact with the original owner getting some paper work from him that he needed in Tennessee or wherever he was from 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

No it's not. It's slow as fuck and gay as fuck. You can mod anything to be faster. 

seriously if you're going aftermarket turbo anyway get the 5.0. There's piles of cheap kits and at least you can make the power on pump fuel

Going FI on the 5.0 is gonna take over 40k ......I can make the EB into 500whp for under 30k and that is what I'm after. Seriously ....you could do 400whp on the eco with just meth and a turbo swap ....nothing else. Under 25k and it will last as long as anything out there with a good tune. 

You need to get this thing built before the rally race in the UP this fall. I already own the Jeep and straps to get you out of the woods,when you end up in the trees. Should I make some calls and get you entered or is it to soon?:pc:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

You need to get this thing built before the rally race in the UP this fall. I already own the Jeep and straps to get you out of the woods,when you end up in the trees. Should I make some calls and get you entered or is it to soon?:pc:

No rally racing the mustang dickface !!!!!!!!!!!111111