"vindication"

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's the "all in or nothing" attitude that keeps some of you way off on the fringe.

Example - I did not vote for Trump but if I don't continuously slam him then I somehow support him. Libruls....:lol: 

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you fucking don't get it, and never will. you have this notion that it's perfectly normal for someone to see trump as a major liar, manipulator, bully, etc, then the next day essentially criticize someone who thinks the same thing about trump, and acts accordingly when in trump's presence. please explain the logic in your head that "permits" those two situations.

Quite easy.

Have a narrative rain down day after day for months.

Have a hearing that shuts down said narrative.

Want me to repeat it?

if I went out on the street and interviewed 1000 people, how many would "go both ways" with trump like some of you? 0. some of you are nothing more than flip-flopping pussies who base your thoughts on who is saying what in here. it's so damn obvious.

Seek help dude or take another Safe Space break

if I went out on the street and interviewed 1000 people, how many would "go both ways" with trump like some of you? 0. some of you are nothing more than flip-flopping pussies who base your thoughts on who is saying what in here. it's so damn obvious.

And you have appointed yourself as the POLITICAL POSITION CZAR!!!!!!111111 and seem to have an issue with those who don't agree with YOU as opposed to the OTHERS that people agree with.

Is it that bad in your mind, really, that people agree with YOU?

Wear your pussy hat to the therapist office. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Quite easy.

Have a narrative rain down day after day for months.

Have a hearing that shuts down said narrative.

Want me to repeat it?

:lol:

only the hearing didn't shut anything down. in fact, it should have made smail's thoughts about trump even stronger. but they didn't, which is my point. stick to delivering shit, your psychology skills absolutely suck.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

And you have appointed yourself as the POLITICAL POSITION CZAR!!!!!!111111 and seem to have an issue with those who don't agree with YOU as opposed to the OTHERS that people agree with.

Is it that bad in your mind, really, that people agree with YOU?

Wear your pussy hat to the therapist office. :lol:

no dumb fuck, I have issues who say one thing day one, then the next something different, based on who's in the conversation. how many times must I repeat that?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

only the hearing didn't shut anything down. in fact, it should have made smail's thoughts about trump even stronger. but they didn't, which is my point. stick to delivering shit, your psychology skills absolutely suck.

You reached the level to where my job is mentioned. So basically, Zoso and SR level.

Congrats, you have become the poster child for CTDS.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

no dumb fuck, I have issues who say one thing day one, then the next something different, based on who's in the conversation. how many times must I repeat that?

My point is, why are you so worried about it?

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

You reached the level to where my job is mentioned. So basically, Zoso and SR level.

Congrats, you have become the poster child for CTDS.

that wasn't an insult to your job. if I wanted to insult your job I'd make it more obvious than that. little sensitive?

Edited by Snoslinger

worry? nah. just think it's being insincere and actually quite comical.

You spend plenty of time.... PLENTY.... calling out what you say is... whatever.

Yuh. WORRIED. If it was not a big deal, it would not occupy the better part of your arguments.

31 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is the thrust of your argument.

You have a bigger issue with people who disagree with you about an issue than the issue it's self.

"YOU used to be smart, till you disagreed with me! Here, let me repeat my assertion, a little more forcefully and an additional emoticon, then you can agree and be smart again."

I bet therapists have a name for it.

I think they just call it "dumb"

that wasn't an insult to your job. if I wanted to insult your job I'd make it more obvious than that. little sensitive?

Not at all offended, it just seems that job belittling is the first step in losing an argument.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Not at all offended, it just seems that job belittling is the first step in losing an argument.

I must win a lot off arguments eh Union Boy :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

You spend plenty of time.... PLENTY.... calling out what you say is... whatever.

Yuh. WORRIED. If it was not a big deal, it would not occupy the better part of your arguments.

dude, this place, nor anyone in it, has caused one ounce of "worry" "butthurt" or whatever else you want to call it. regarding your "losing an argument" statement, when I lose one, i'll be the first to admit it.

Edited by Snoslinger

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I thought you couldn't get more pretentious and arrogant in the other thread.... I was wrong

here's a great example. if snowrider said shit sandwiches are nasty and likely taste gross, many in here would say "bullshit, they taste great, I just had one"

does that make things any easier to comprehend, snakey?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I thought you couldn't get more pretentious and arrogant in the other thread.... I was wrong

you're another fine example of who I'm talking about, mr trump voter :lol:

here's a great example. if snowrider said shit sandwiches are nasty and likely taste gross, many in here would say "bullshit, they taste great, I just had one"

does that make things any easier to comprehend, snakey?

Ahhh , no .......the fact is SnowSlinger is always wrong ......100% of the fucking time he is wrong. Its not anything more than that and people with brains will mostly disagree with him 

Just now, f7ben said:

Ahhh , no .......the fact is SnowSlinger is always wrong ......100% of the fucking time he is wrong. Its not anything more than that and people with brains will mostly disagree with him 

Seth Rich :snack:  set on the sidelines of the election - you should automatically STFU :bc:   

Just now, SnowRider said:

Seth Rich :snack:  set on the sidelines of the election - you should automatically STFU :bc:   

Assange said it was Rich .....he doesnt lie.......sorry bout your luck sheep fucker 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're another fine example of who I'm talking about, mr trump voter :lol:

XLT has to get line for Jamcocks upcoming weekend circle jerk 👍

Just now, f7ben said:

Assange said it was Rich .....he doesnt lie.......sorry bout your luck sheep fucker 

:lol: Russia?  And how do you know..?? :lmao: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Assange said you're prone to conspiracy theories ans easily manipulated... :snack: