"vindication"

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what trump felt after yesterday's shellacking.

my god you bozos live in another world.

:lmao:

Weren't those his words and not their words?

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what trump felt after yesterday's shellacking.

my god you bozos live in another world.

:lmao:

Ya...the head of the FBI admits he leaks private info to the press....and thats Trumps fault to you.

Go bang your head against the wall and knock some sense into it.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Ya...the head of the FBI admits he leaks private info to the press....and thats Trumps fault to you.

Not quite fatty :bc: 

Just now, Dave said:

He's actually starting to gyrate this morning.  He should hold tight like the rest of his team.....a new narrative is being worked up, and he'll be happy then.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

He's actually starting to gyrate this morning.  He should hold tight like the rest of his team.....a new narrative is being worked up, and he'll be happy then.  

The funniest part was he was too afraid to talk to the press after he was fired and had a friend do his dirty work. :lol:

Trump could see he was a spineless bastard and did the right thing.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

The funniest part was he was too afraid to talk to the press after he was fired and had a friend do his dirty work. :lol:

The guy is weak, inept and untrustworthy.  A thought that was clearly and on the record echoed by the Dems a mere 6 months ago...now...he's their new hero some how.....I don't understand it, and neither do they.  It's the new obstructionist party that is so obstructionist they obstruct themselves and destroy their own narratives.  RETARDATION.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

The guy is weak, inept and untrustworthy.  A thought that was clearly and on the record echoed by the Dems a mere 6 months ago...now...he's their new hero some how.....I don't understand it, and neither do they.  It's the new obstructionist party that is so obstructionist they obstruct themselves and destroy their own narratives.  RETARDATION.

The ass kissing was hilarious...he killed their leaders presidential hopes

.....but we love you now. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Dave said:

The ass kissing was hilarious...he killed their leaders presidential hopes

.....but we love you now. :lmao:

I don't even understand this statement.  Who was "ass kissing"? "Who's "presidential hopes" did who kill?  And who loves whom now?

I'm realizing why you don't understand basic words in sentences.  You can't compose your own thoughts correctly.

16 minutes ago, Dave said:

yet admitted it and explained why. it made perfect sense. to claim comey is a spineless bastard, after what he did yesterday, is a good indicator of how fucked up you nitwits really are :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yet admitted it and explained why. it made perfect sense. to claim comey is a spineless bastard, after what he did yesterday, is a good indicator of how fucked up you nitwits really are :lol:

He made himself look the fool...to see it any other way is being a nitwit.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

He admitted he was a coward under oath you fucking imbicile :guzzle: 

Comey, who has been around D.C. For quite some time,  was too stunned and afraid to tell Trump that their conversation was inappropriate or to do anything other than to leak his notes to a reporter.....he is the hero here....WTF.

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Comey, who has been around D.C. For quite some time,  was too stunned and afraid to tell Trump that their conversation was inappropriate or to do anything other than to leak his notes to a reporter.....he is the hero here....WTF.

Says alot about Obama....

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:lol: are you bi-polar by chance? one minute you snap out of your stupidity funk and realize trump is a lying, crooked POS, the next you're back in it and essentially defending him. put yourself in comey's shoes, in that same environment.

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Amazing really.  How weak and pathetic can a person be?  Much less with his credentials.  It makes me wonder about his morality and integrity if he is so easily swayed by his own perceived fear to do what he knows to be wrong.

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Says alot about Obama....

It most certainly does.  But nothing most of us don't already know.  Weakness and arrogance are a bad combination for a leader.

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: are you bi-polar by chance? one minute you snap out of your stupidity funk and realize trump is a lying, crooked POS, the next you're back in it and essentially defending him. put yourself in comey's shoes, in that same environment.

Don't you ever find it strange you run around in here telling people they are bi-polar when they don't agree with you 110%. Maybe the problem is YOU to start with. 

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This is the thrust of your argument.

You have a bigger issue with people who disagree with you about an issue than the issue it's self.

"YOU used to be smart, till you disagreed with me! Here, let me repeat my assertion, a little more forcefully and an additional emoticon, then you can agree and be smart again."

I bet therapists have a name for it.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Don't you ever find it strange you run around in here telling people they are bi-polar when they don't agree with you 110%. Maybe the problem is YOU to start with. 

you fucking don't get it, and never will. you have this notion that it's perfectly normal for someone to see trump as a major liar, manipulator, bully, etc, then the next day essentially criticize someone who thinks the same thing about trump, and acts accordingly when in trump's presence. please explain the logic in your head that "permits" those two situations.

3 hours ago, Dave said:

Yes and he has 5 witnesses as well as his notes and he gave a sworn testimony.

TRUMP= ZERO

if I went out on the street and interviewed 1000 people, how many would "go both ways" with trump like some of you? 0. some of you are nothing more than flip-flopping pussies who base your thoughts on who is saying what in here. it's so damn obvious.