What ya watching?

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

EXACTLY!  I was watching last night wondering how the hell did they find such a perfect guy for that character?

Nobody can touch Anton though.  That guy was the shit!  Smart and mean...a perfect psycho.

The guy is cast perfect for the role.  He looks like a bad dude.  The Jew character doesn't work. If they were going for  a Joe pesci, they failed.

Hopkins was a great villian in silence of the lambs. 

Anton is the best.  The exchange with the old man in the gas station was gold. one of my favorite scenes

11 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good thread....been watching Narcos on Netflix....good stuff.

We watched the first episode last night. Pretty good show. But it was hard to watch the show, read the subtitles and post on FS at the same time. I'm pretty good at multitasking, but the subtitles made it a little rough :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

We watched the first episode last night. Pretty good show. But it was hard to watch the show, read the subtitles and post on FS at the same time. I'm pretty good at multitasking, but the subtitles made it a little rough :lol:

Well yeah John you need to focus!

Fortuanately most of it isn't subtitled.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The guy is cast perfect for the role.  He looks like a bad dude.  The Jew character doesn't work. If they were going for  a Joe pesci, they failed.

Hopkins was a great villian in silence of the lambs. 

Anton is the best.  The exchange with the old man in the gas station was gold. one of my favorite scenes

Yeah.....you mean the little guy with the bushy mustache right?  The one that had to drink the mug full of pee? :lol:Agreed...he's too whiney and they could have done better with him.

And that scene is spectacular in "No Country...".  Damn he plays that part well.  Making dudes call heads or tails for their lives.  WOW.  COLD ASS SHIT!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.....you mean the little guy with the bushy mustache right?  The one that had to drink the mug full of pee? :lol:Agreed...he's too whiney and they could have done better with him.

And that scene is spectacular in "No Country...".  Damn he plays that part well.  Making dudes call heads or tails for their lives.  WOW.  COLD ASS SHIT!

I would of took a bullet to the head before I would of drank that fresh cup of  piss. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I would of took a bullet to the head before I would of drank that fresh cup of  piss. :lol:

That would have made a better story line too.  And gotten rid of that character. :dunno:

Although....him being made to take the mug with him when he left made me laugh.  "Don't forget your mug." :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

That would have made a better story line too.  And gotten rid of that character. :dunno:

Although....him being made to take the mug with him when he left made me laugh.  "Don't forget your mug." :lol:

Ha -that was great that he made him take the mug with him.

I got caught up on the first two episodes of Fargo the other night.  Damn that's some good writing on that show.  

Been watching a lot of the old "MASH" episodes lately.  Some funny shit.  I always liked that show.  Even though by the time I started watching they were re-runs.  I wasn't even walking when the first Pilot aired.  

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I got caught up on the first two episodes of Fargo the other night.  Damn that's some good writing on that show.  

Been watching a lot of the old "MASH" episodes lately.  Some funny shit.  I always liked that show.  Even though by the time I started watching they were re-runs.  I wasn't even walking when the first Pilot aired.  

Dont lie, you self-identify with Klinger, dont you?

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I like  the early ones with MacLean Stevenson, Wayne Rogers and Larry Linville as Burns. Not a huge fan of BJ Honeycutt and Winchester.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I like  the early ones with MacLean Stevenson, Wayne Rogers and Larry Linville as Burns. Not a huge fan of BJ Honeycutt and Winchester.

Me too.  I think Potter did a good job though.  early to mid 70's....that's the money baby!!!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me too.  I think Potter did a good job though.  early to mid 70's....that's the money baby!!!

Yeah he was pretty good...I love that disphit CIA guy Colonel Flagg. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

I tried to watch the new twin peeks .it is trying way to hard cant do it

still watching the Americans

started watching the new starz or showtime show American Gods . did not get in to the book but show is ok

I liked the pilot of Jim Cary produced show about the LA comedy club in the 70s. Dying Up Here