What ya watching?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Must be episode 1 of season 2.

I like Grand Tour, fun show.

Neal

Yep. The car he trashed kept catching fire for a week following the crash as the battery packs continued to ignite. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Bouncing between Peaky Blinders and, Turn... good stuff.

Watched a couple episodes of that.  Need a good shitty day binge watch session.  Started watching "The Blacklist" with James Spader, yesterday, got through 4 episodes, pretty decent. :bc: 

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:47 PM, ckf said:

Superbowl highlights on NFL network. Superbowl V is on now, Cowboys vs Colts. I wonder who is going to win, LOL.

Been watching new season of the detour?   That shit is so wrong. :lol: 

Arctic cats are giant vibrators!!!!!  Couldn't figure out what was going on ...........Im just thinking, damn she going to burn that sled up!!!!!  :S

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Watched a couple episodes of that.  Need a good shitty day binge watch session.  Started watching "The Blacklist" with James Spader, yesterday, got through 4 episodes, pretty decent. :bc: 

Just now, Cold War said:

Been watching new season of the detour?   That shit is so wrong. :lol: 

Arctic cats are giant vibrators!!!!!  Couldn't figure out what was going on ...........Im just thinking, damn she going to burn that sled up!!!!!  :S

James Spader is awesome as Red and I need to start watching The Detour...the clips I’ve seen look hilarious.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It was great when it first  started.  I thought it went off the rails after a few seasons. I hate when shows divert from the original premise and go into these long drawn out conspiracies. Probably not as bad binge  watching. missed an episode or two and was lost.  

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

James Spader is awesome as Red and I need to start watching The Detour...the clips I’ve seen look hilarious.

The gal that plays in it, is pretty hot.  something about her. 

:dilly: 

• Haha 1