What ya watching?

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Started watching snowfall last night from hearing about it here pretty good so far

We just finished season one. We both like it so far. As hsr said, Franklin is the man!

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

NFL Draft

in a sudden unpredictable move, Tucker Carlson has been traded to the NY Jets, Don Lemon to the Green Bay Packers and Aaron Rodgers is heading to host a primetime show on Fox.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

I have to translate the accents sometimes for the wife. I understand them fine :lol: Love that show.

The one guy with the mullet I can pick out a few, but other than that, no fucking clue..Good show, Jeremy does a good job.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

We finished Snowfall last night. Good series. It was nice to see a show end because the story was over and not because it wasn't renewed.

YES my thoughts exactly. I loved the way they ended that series.It was perfect IMHO

Just finished Rabbit Hole with Kiefer Sutherland. Wasn't too bad at all,, kinda like "The Plan" I learned is happening everywhere here in FSCE.