What ya watching?

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, ckf said:

It's still better than a lot of what's out there.

The previous seasons were spectacular. This one seems a little flat. The private eye is a super annoying character. I do like that. Friend of mine tells me that it does get better. I'm only on S4 E2. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The previous seasons were spectacular. This one seems a little flat. The private eye is a super annoying character. I do like that. Friend of mine tells me that it does get better. I'm only on S4 E2. 

Yes, it gets more interesting further in to the season. I love Ruth, lol.

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I wanna fuck Ruth just to hear her say..".I don't give a fuck if you're done, I'm not, you selfish asshole"

Olympus is releasing their new WOW camera next week with pre order starting about a week later. Specs sound really good for micro 4/3.  Are you going to get in line?

31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

agreed,  i've struggled through 2 episodes,  it did not reel me in right away.  

The first three seasons were really good. I think the amount of production time between season 3 and 4 may have cooled the energy. Something is missing. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Olympus is releasing their new WOW camera next week with pre order starting about a week later. Specs sound really good for micro 4/3.  Are you going to get in line?

I’ll hang on to mine for awhile. It’s good to know that the commitment to cameras remain. Olympus did sell off their camera division. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ll hang on to mine for awhile. It’s good to know that the commitment to cameras remain. Olympus did sell off their camera division. 

Yes, it's OM Systems or something like that. Agreed on it being good that they are still serious about building new cameras.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The first three seasons were really good. I think the amount of production time between season 3 and 4 may have cooled the energy. Something is missing. 

Yes , a real story that wasn't all over the place. And dead people.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

DJI Mini 2 for that price range. It's a great easy to use drone. The video is very good and the photos are pretty good for a smaller sensor.

https://amzn.to/3BgBwK3

I’ll check it out. I’ve got a couple of left over christmas gift cards for Amazon. Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ll check it out. I’ve got a couple of left over christmas gift cards for Amazon. Thanks. 

You will be amazed at what you can do with it. Plus you won't need to register with the FAA because it is under the weight limit that would require registration. The fly more combo pack is worth having for the extra batteries.

I also have a car charger and also use the home charger in the car through the 110v outlet in the console. In the fall I'm pretty much going from morning to night on some days and need all of the batteries that I can get. 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

You will be amazed at what you can do with it. Plus you won't need to register with the FAA because it is under the weight limit that would require registration. The fly more combo pack is worth having for the extra batteries.

I also have a car charger and also use the home charger in the car through the 110v outlet in the console. In the fall I'm pretty much going from morning to night on some days and need all of the batteries that I can get. 

:goodpost: I have just the original mini and I'm considering upgrading before summer. Love the mini.

• Like 1

Just now, Big Crappie said:

:goodpost: I have just the original mini and I'm considering upgrading before summer. Love the mini.

Nice! Are you going for the Mini 2 or the Air2S? I'm happy with my 2S and don't plan on upgrading to the new Mavic2. The micro 4/3 senor would be nice for low light situations, but I don't really do many aerials at night, lol.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Nice! Are you going for the Mini 2 or the Air2S? I'm happy with my 2S and don't plan on upgrading to the new Mavic2. The micro 4/3 senor would be nice for low light situations, but I don't really do many aerials at night, lol.

I haven't decided yet but most likely the mini 2. I heard they made improvements to the controls which is my only real complaint with the mini. Too touchy and can't be adjusted much. Plus I really want zoom.