HSR is in the house.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Fishing are we?

:lol:

Wanna catch Biggie?  Start a "Saya's in the house" thread.....and please notify me so I can watch that hilarity ensue!!!!

@Biggie Smails

OMG that guy drives me right off the rails.:bashhead:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

OMG that guy drives me right off the rails.:bashhead:

That episode was one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen.  You called him "lumpy" and I fell out of my fucking chair and pissed my pants!

32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Looks like 

da9be6eb3ab65eb9d4f93e2cdd4b6c9134633ad1e80f5718947dc7bbdea697f6.jpg

:lmao:

I'm working on a few lurking hold outs still.  They aren't sure if they've got the "game" for it I guess.  There's the HCS GF "thunderdome".  Then there's this fucking underground insane asylum!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I'm working on a few lurking hold outs still.  They aren't sure if they've got the "game" for it I guess.  There's the HCS GF "thunderdome".  Then there's this fucking underground insane asylum!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20170517-215020_zpswaea8qbg.p

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Oh look, another hcs fag that's on the Internet forums daily with no life :lmao:

IMG_1576.JPG

I'm just gonna dangle your ass along side the boat for a bit.  I'm busy with some other fish right now.  Don't fret, as you WELL KNOW, I'll be back with my net...AND A GRAPPLING HOOK!

32 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Oh look, another hcs fag that's on the Internet forums daily with no life :lmao:

IMG_1576.JPG

You do know that the owner of this site is a member of HCS:news:. What's the matter,,,you thought FS was going to rally behind you and Bigfuse on your anti HCS campaign??? Not quite working out as you 2 losers planned now is it:lol2:. Maybe stick to your safe place at PSP where you and Biggie can chest bump and high five each other all day.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

You do know that the owner of this site is a member of HCS:news:. What's the matter,,,you thought FS was going to rally behind you and Bigfuse on your anti HCS campaign??? Not quite working out as you 2 losers planned now is it:lol2:. Maybe stick to your safe place at PSP where you and Biggie can chest bump and high five each other all day.

He's got nothing for the guys here at FS :lol:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

He's got nothing for the guys here at FS :lol:

I wonder how many people stumble in here after reading a few posts that incite them only to have their asses carved off and fed to them within minutes.....never to return again. :lol:

Then there are the ones that enjoy the taste of their own ass and stay.  Even funnier!!!!! :lmao:

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I wonder how many people stumble in here after reading a few posts that incite them only to have their asses carved off and fed to them within minutes.....never to return again. :lol:

Then there are the ones that enjoy the taste of their own ass and stay.  Even funnier!!!!! :lmao:

FS isn't for everyone that's for sure. But, at the end of the day just about everyone here would sit down with anyone and have some laughs over dinner or drinks :bc: