McDonalds has new help

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

it's a perfect answer. just not one that you find acceptable. sorry. 

Exactly because it's wrong.  If my question were on a test you would have failed because you didn't answer it.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

it's a perfect answer. just not one that you find acceptable. sorry. 

It's not at all.  And you know why too.  You people dodge around simple questions because it won't fit the narrative in which you are aligning yourselves.  And the fact that you think it goes unnoticed is what makes it SO MUCH FUN!

Winnipeg and Steinbach have these kiosks since last year....  now you can walk in first, and if you're a bit slow on the ordering, you can be 15th in line if others are quick at the kiosk.  Gladly I only go to McDonalds once or twice a year.

11 hours ago, Edmo said:

I'm really going to miss the cute little Hispanic girls that take the order now. Technology sucks man! :lol: 

You really like them ethnic women,  eh Ed? :lol:

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

like $15 was the tipping point.... :lol: 

this has been in the works for years. no different than more assembly line auto workers will be taking a hike during the next decade. 

:lmao: Yet we just keep adding more and more jobs all the time :lol:  Like usual, you have no clue what you're talking about

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Image result for missed the point gif

:lol: yep 

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You really like them ethnic women,  eh Ed? :lol:

I may be a racist, but my cock isn't. You see the curves on some of those girls? :lmao: 

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

:lmao::iagree:

Most Indian chicks are ugly as hell. But there is one that works at Target that makes me weak in the knees every time I go in there. Just a beautiful lady. :stoned:

17 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Most Indian chicks are ugly as hell. But there is one that works at Target that makes me weak in the knees every time I go in there. Just a beautiful lady. :stoned:

Next time you go we need pictures. :lol:

21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just turn the registers around.,,,why bother with new shit. The buttons have photos for the illegals and put a slot in for the EBT card

Loool you said illegals you insensitive racist fuck 

9 hours ago, Polarissledder said:

Winnipeg and Steinbach have these kiosks since last year....  now you can walk in first, and if you're a bit slow on the ordering, you can be 15th in line if others are quick at the kiosk.  Gladly I only go to McDonalds once or twice a year.

I've even seent them in yorkton 

7 hours ago, Edmo said:

I may be a racist, but my cock isn't.

You see the curves on some of those girls? :lmao: 

:lol:

Yep.  I have no problem with "women of color"   :bc:   There's a couple of black girls at my shop that I'd love to fuck :bc:

On 5/2/2017 at 4:42 PM, spin_dry said:

nonsense. foxconn went from a workforce of 110,000 to 50,000 last year because of the quick advancement of robots in industry. production of apple and samsung stuff will be 90% automated by 2027. the people replaced make about $2/hr. 

They are going towards automation  for consistent precision and speed more than money savings.

On 5/2/2017 at 0:03 PM, AKIQPilot said:

That's what $15/hr will get you.  

Um no... These were coming anyway. And now that they don't need cashier's they can afford to pay the rest of the workers $15/hr... :bc:

My friend works at a Nissan dealer.  These things are coming to the parts, service and sales departments at Nissan.  Want a new Titan?  Go to the sales kiosk, punch in all your info and select your options, order the truck without ever talking to a salesman.  Want to book a service appointment?  Book online, go to the service kiosk when you arrive, punch in your info and drop your keys in the slot.  Never talk to an advisor until it's time to pay and leave.  Want to price some brake rotors and a bug deflector?  Go to the parts department kiosk and do it there without having to bother a parts guy.  Will eliminate jobs for sure.