Minnesota Passes Bill Giving Illegal Immigrants Access To Free College Education

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I about can’t take this fucking state anymore , just run by filth and morons voting for them 

It's fucking mind numbing how people will step on the head of an American to give a wet back a step up.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It's fucking mind numbing how people will step on the head of an American to give a wet back a step up.

I have compassion for people , I want to help people …..this is lunacy. I’m gonna fork out 50-60-80k or more so my kid can get an education and I don’t have a pot to piss in. I’m taxed to death and will still pay. This fucking state is too far gone. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Different interest rates for different degrees too.

Why?  

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I have compassion for people , I want to help people …..this is lunacy. I’m gonna fork out 50-60-80k or more so my kid can get an education and I don’t have a pot to piss in. I’m taxed to death and will still pay. This fucking state is too far gone. 

Exactly.  This state just came off an $18B surplus, spent ALL of it, and then tacked on an ADDITIONAL $4B in new spending, that will need to be funded for years.

All the while, having lost more than $1.6B in adjusted net income state wide, compared to an equally located state WI, who only lost $65M.  People are slowly leaving, it's not sustainable.  They have to have some way to attract people here that will keep them in power.  So this is just another example of how they are accomplishing that.

• Like 3

Everyone take heed.  These policies are proposed by DEMOCRATS

Voting for a democrat will get these policies.

Being an independent and voting for someone that has no chance will get these policies.

Not voting will get these policies.

There is only one way to vote to stop this.  Unfortunately, it's a 2 party system right now, so sometimes you need to vote for the best of the worst, so that the absolute worst don't get in charge.

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Everyone take heed.  These policies are proposed by DEMOCRATS

Voting for a democrat will get these policies.

Being an independent and voting for someone that has no chance will get these policies.

Not voting will get these policies.

There is only one way to vote to stop this.  Unfortunately, it's a 2 party system right now, so sometimes you need to vote for the best of the worst, so that the absolute worst don't get in charge.

Pretty easy to figure out. Get Trump out of there and it's an easy win for a Republican.  Leave him in and you get Democrats.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Pretty easy to figure out. Get Trump out of there and it's an easy win for a Republican.  Leave him in and you get Democrats.

That is being caused by people like you.  Conservatives so stuck on ideal, that they lose the battle.  The majority will understand if he gets the nomination that they will vote for him. 

You would rather have high taxes, high inflation, high gas prices, student debt relief, open borders, more drugs, defund the police, more crime, etc?

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

That is being caused by people like you.  The majority will understand if he gets the nomination that they will vote for him. 

You would rather have high taxes, high inflation, high gas prices, student debt relief, open borders, more drugs, defund the police, more crime, etc?

Of course not. But if it means Trump loses so be it.

Edited by Steve753

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Exactly.  This state just came off an $18B surplus, spent ALL of it, and then tacked on an ADDITIONAL $4B in new spending, that will need to be funded for years.

All the while, having lost more than $1.6B in adjusted net income state wide, compared to an equally located state WI, who only lost $65M.  People are slowly leaving, it's not sustainable.  They have to have some way to attract people here that will keep them in power.  So this is just another example of how they are accomplishing that.

How many times do we have to say it ... we're the California of the Midwest.  And that's not a good thing!  The democratic leadership of this state is some of the worst in the country.  It's embarrassing.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No its not.   Its a false notion Trump created the hard left today.  That was happening long before he ran.  Its the natural progression of a good percentage of citizens in any country.  I want more and someone else should pay for it.     

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No its not.   Its a false notion Trump created the hard left today.  That was happening long before he ran.  Its the natural progression of a good percentage of citizens in any country.  I want more and someone else should pay for it.     

Exactly - this hard left agenda started with Obama, and only got worse when Hillary lost to Trump.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No its not.   Its a false notion Trump created the hard left today.   Its the natural progression of a good percentage of citizens in any country.  

It's not the left or right that wins elections. It's the independents. Independents don't like Trump.

Edited by Steve753

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's not the left or right that wins elections. It's the independents. Independents don't like Trump.

I don't know where you are getting this from, but trump GAINED independents from 2016 to 2020.  The left keeps pushing that false narrative trying to use the group mentality to sway the independent vote.  It seems to work on people who "believe" they vote independent.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I don't know where you are getting this from, but trump GAINED independents from 2016 to 2020.  The left keeps pushing that false narrative trying to use the group mentality to sway the independent vote.  It seems to work on people who "believe" they vote independent.

Well he lost by 7 million votes. So there's that.

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Want to see some numbers that don't make sense and no I'm not making any election rigging claims just using common sense.

Breaking the election down to the most basic demographics.   Men and women.  Trump supposedly lost 2% of the male vote yet Biden gained 7%.  Trump gained 5% of the woman vote and Biden gained 1%.  Women made up 52% of the electorate.  Not sure how some of those numbers make sense without significant 3rd party candidates which neither year had.   

votes.JPG

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't believe he did.  He did see gains in all 3 of the main minority groups blacks, hispanics and asians which again is just one of many anomalies of the 2020 election.  At least according to Pew not sure how Biden gains 10% of independents while Trump also gains maintains the exact %.   

votes2.JPG

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Well he lost by 7 million votes. So there's that.

Electoral votes win POTUS election  He lost by the 50,000 votes that effectively changed the electoral votes of 3 states  Stop believing the narrative from the left as then you would say Hillary won.