The Great Awakening.

Not Defending AC or Bashing Steve....but I fail to see how you can blame him for his wife getting the clot shot. Neither my wife or I got the shot. However, if her job made her I would of said it's okay to quit if you want; but no way could I make her. She's 54 she can decide for herself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Some truth but mostly whackadoodle.

dude.  Be specific.  What exactly is whackadoodle?  You said most. That’s crazy talk. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bingo…he new three years ago but then again nobody new until recently….fucking guy is cracked.

rather than worrying about AC, you should watch the video when you got an hour and a half to just listen.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

dude.  Be specific.  What exactly is whackadoodle?  You said most. That’s crazy talk. :lol: 

My opinion on some things are different than yours. I see what's going on, but I will never side with either side of the issues because so much of what they say are untruths or exaggerations.

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Not Defending AC or Bashing Steve....but I fail to see how you can blame him for his wife getting the clot shot. Neither my wife or I got the shot. However, if her job made her I would of said it's okay to quit if you want; but no way could I make her. She's 54 she can decide for herself. 

IMO whatever someone did is a good enough reason for me. Being scared to get the shot is perfectly acceptable. For me the risk was worth the benefit. 

22 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

IMO whatever someone did is a good enough reason for me. Being scared to get the shot is perfectly acceptable. For me the risk was worth the benefit. 

I wasn't scared...just didn't need it. Got covid twice as my business is "deemed" essential by our overlords. I saw no benefit from an experimental vax. That doesn't prevent illness or transmission. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I wasn't scared...just didn't need it. Got covid twice as my business is "deemed" essential by our overlords. I saw no benefit from an experimental vax. That doesn't prevent illness or transmission. 

I didn't say you were scared. Many are obviously though or they wouldn't make up things about it. Like for example you can gets AIDS from the vaccines. 

46 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Bingo.  Its her decision and she did quit after.

I can advise but in way can force her to quit.

BTW, we both watched this last Sunday.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I didn't say you were scared. Many are obviously though or they wouldn't make up things about it. Like for example you can gets AIDS from the vaccines. 

One would call it seeing through bullshit.

You have no clue what the long term effects are for a never tried before gene theropy experiment.  

Just look at the past history of pharma.

Here is the Canadian government hiding vax injuries by brainwashing sheep like you.  Like I said, you've been lied to.

From Blacklocks Reporter.

FyEVLmDaAAEGSFx.jpeg.3410b3347ffb36fa2d6ff477d78d8ddd.jpeg

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Even here you're spreading false info and only saying it because that's what you've been told. From what I've read on the forum ACE's brother had his truck at the protest and didn't see him mentioning his brothers bank account was frozen.

Exaggeration doesn't help the cause. 

So you’re saying no bank accounts were frozen?  Just so we are clear.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gravy davey said:

After it was burned to the fucking ground.  

Hes talking about Ottawa.

3 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

So you’re saying no bank accounts were frozen?  Just so we are clear.   

No I'm not saying that. Read what was said again.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One would call it seeing through bullshit.

You have no clue what the long term effects are for a never tried before gene theropy experiment.  

Just look at the past history of pharma.

Here is the Canadian government hiding vax injuries by brainwashing sheep like you.  Like I said, you've been lied to.

From Blacklocks Reporter.

FyEVLmDaAAEGSFx.jpeg.3410b3347ffb36fa2d6ff477d78d8ddd.jpeg

Again spreading bullshit. It's not gene therapy.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

There was zero justification for Ottawa, the protesters were within their legal rights.

No they weren't. They overstayed their application for protest.

Pretty simple stuff for someone who's not indoctrinated like you are.

Anyway I will no longer respond to another AC post. I suggest others follow suit. He's ruining the forum.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

rather than worrying about AC, you should watch the video when you got an hour and a half to just listen.

I will.👍🏼

• Like 1

For everyone’s awareness, this is “Plandemic pt 3 The great awakening.” Apparently they’ve dropped plandemic from the name. There’s plenty of info out there on the first two.

• Like 1

For those who haven't seen the first two.

PLANDEMIC 1

The first PLANDEMIC, a 26-minute documentary, has been seen by over one billion people worldwide, setting a historic record. This documentary exposes hidden agendas, questions mainstream narratives, and sparks a global conversation.

Plandemic 2: Indoctornation

The premiere of PLANDEMIC 2: Indoctornation set streaming records with 2 million viewers attending the global livestream. Journey deeper into the web of deception as Plandemic 2 uncovers the untold stories and exposes the powerful forces manipulating our world.

• Like 1