UFO "whistleblowers."

You're assuming "absolute perfect set of conditions" are what humans require for intelligent life. If there is ET's out there the conditions they require may be vastly different and possible earth's conditions could be inhabitable to them, assuming there is a them. You're thinking they are human-like yourself.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You're assuming "absolute perfect set of conditions" are what humans require for intelligent life. If there is ET's out there the conditions they require may be vastly different and possible earth's conditions could be inhabitable to them, assuming there is a them. You're thinking they are human-like yourself.

they fly jillions of miles through space in zero oxygen without extra gasoline or solar panels and some believe they can't zip around underwater undetected?  

so many here have failed the global alien IQ test... 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

There was a dude on Rogan who seemed credible who had explanations for most of the UFO sightings including by our military and it was basically extremely advanced hologram type technology that we ourselves quietly test our military against.   I find that far more plausible than craft capable of doing what they appear to be capable of rather our tech from captured ET's or them exploring us.   Generally speaking the easiest explanation is the truth and the hologram seems most logical to me. 

Bob Lazar, he worked at Area 51. Totally credible but the govt worked really hard to discredit him. Everything Lazar said checked out tho. Not so much about aliens but the technology he was working on was far beyond anything we know of. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bob Lazar, he worked at Area 51. Totally credible but the govt worked really hard to discredit him. Everything Lazar said checked out tho. Not so much about aliens but the technology he was working on was far beyond anything we know of. 

watched it...  👍

• Gold Member
44 minutes ago, HSR said:

You quoted me but had your words? I'm not saying anything of the sort.

How it worked here only means we know this recipe works. It doesn't mean that countless other recipes work as well. As you say, the possibilities are near endless based on our knowledge. 

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You quoted me but had your words? I'm not saying anything of the sort.

How it worked here only means we know this recipe works. It doesn't mean that countless other recipes work as well. As you say, the possibilities are near endless based on our knowledge. 

Sorry bout that I was quoting Highmarks words:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

There’s key pieces of his education and work history that has been discredited. He was also a pimp at one time. I will admit that some stuff he’s revealed that was unheard of a few years ago has come to be known as true. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

He wasn't the one.

4 hours ago, HSR said:

The fine tuning takes care of that.

Poor Hall monitor.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Wow. You’re now with the majority. Congratulations!!!!  

The mass formation represents about 30% and they will believe whatever the government tells them.  That is you always.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The mass formation represents about 30% and they will believe whatever the government tells them.  That is you always.

And you believe everything some person tells you on Twitter. What's the difference?

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Tucker has acquired quite a following of tin hats. 

Lot of self taught virologists and astro physicists follow Tucker... apparently.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Was it Keyser Soze? Enquiring minds need to know!

that probably went right over a few heads here... :roflcrying:

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

image.thumb.png.fe01a1e47336466dad1639f5bee10dac.png

tell us about your alien encounter and subsequent anal probing... 

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is the future.  Msm is dead.

I won't even click it unless he's telling the truth about how he really felt or feels about Trump you stupid gullible brain washed fuck stain. 

Thought you should know Mad Hatter.  ;)

• Haha 1