UFO "whistleblowers."

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anyone see the latest guy?   If even one of these people have a shred of credibility how it it not the biggest story in every headline?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Anyone see the latest guy?   If even one of these people have a shred of credibility how it it not the biggest story in every headline?

subscribed 

2d10320b3f424941171c1fe9815b16b94bc7ad39_00.gif.c951c58442b7d4c7bdb037fb005a239a.gif

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

subscribed 

2d10320b3f424941171c1fe9815b16b94bc7ad39_00.gif.c951c58442b7d4c7bdb037fb005a239a.gif

I don't believe in all the alien nonsense but I would think if they are credible it would be huge news. 

Just now, Highmark said:

200w (4).gif

I'm dead serious... 

If people can believe in 'god' and the miracles of Jesus, then I can believe in aliens.  

I don't believe in a flat earth though just to prove I'm not completely insane.  

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm dead serious... 

If people can believe in 'god' and the miracles of Jesus, then I can believe in aliens.  

I don't believe in a flat earth though just to prove I'm not completely insane.  

Have at it dude....I could care less if you believe and honestly think nothing less of those that do. 

I do laugh at why almost every report of an extraterrestrial have them humanoid in appearance (2 arms, 2 legs, head, 2 eyes.)  Seems a bit unlikely that a species millions of lightyears away would evolve to have the same body characteristics as us....don't you think?  Unless.....:lmao:

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member

I firmly believe life exists on other planets but I don't believe we've made contact, government cover up or no cover ups.

I also don't believe our government is covering anything up simply because it seems to me if another civilization has the ability to get here then they have technology that greatly outclasses our own making the US Government irrelevant. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Have at it dude....I could care less if you believe and honestly think nothing less of those that do. 

I do laugh at why almost every report of an extraterrestrial have them humanoid in appearance (2 arms, 2 legs, head, 2 eyes.)  Seems a bit unlikely that a species millions of lightyears away would evolve to have the same body characteristics as us....don't you think?  Unless.....:lmao:

I don't believe they would appear to have human like characteristics either. 

I find it quite intriguing 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I firmly believe life exists on other planets but I don't believe we've made contact, government cover up or no cover ups.

I also don't believe our government is covering anything up simply because it seems to me if another civilization has the ability to get here then they have technology that greatly outclasses our own making the US Government irrelevant. 

Some type of life absolutely exists elsewhere...simple statistical analysis would be hard to deny that.   Same even could be said for intelligent life however the absolute perfect set of conditions make it more difficult but again when you look at the trillions of possibilities its hard to deny it hasn't occurred.   Having the technology to travel thru interstellar space is another thing.   There simply might be laws of the universe unable to be broken by any advanced life than can overcome what's needed to do it.

I do believe if the govt knows they 100% would cover it up. 

also take into consideration that 71% of the planet is covered by water.  we still don't even know what's in all the oceans.  

we, are not alone... 

(cue the haunting music)

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't believe they would appear to have human like characteristics either. 

I find it quite intriguing 

There was a dude on Rogan who seemed credible who had explanations for most of the UFO sightings including by our military and it was basically extremely advanced hologram type technology that we ourselves quietly test our military against.   I find that far more plausible than craft capable of doing what they appear to be capable of rather our tech from captured ET's or them exploring us.   Generally speaking the easiest explanation is the truth and the hologram seems most logical to me. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

There was a dude on Rogan who seemed credible who had explanations for most of the UFO sightings including by our military and it was basically extremely advanced hologram type technology that we ourselves quietly test our military.   I find that far more plausible than craft capable of doing what they appear to be capable of rather our tech from captured ET's or them exploring us.   Generally speaking the easiest explanation is the truth and the hologram seems most logical to me. 

much like 'god' it's difficult to prove or disprove.  

I am having difficulty finding YouTube videos of 'god' at the moment 

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

much like 'god' it's difficult to prove or disprove.  

I am having difficulty finding YouTube videos of 'god' at the moment 

Well over 10,000 manuscripts that tell an extremely similar story in many languages would be a good start.   Again strictly looking at it from a statistical perspective and what we believe from history with much less written observations. 

Keep in mind not all who believe in God believe in the idea of a personal god who has set our fates for us.  One can just believe in some sort of creator that gave man free will to do as they choose as the ultimate test.  Religion can make that difference foggy.      

Edited by Highmark

I watched the interview. He’s lying. Everything about his body language was off. I’m not sure if this is about making money or a government sponsored disinformation campaign. Maybe both. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well over 10,000 manuscripts that tell an extremely similar story in many languages would be a good start.   Again strictly looking at it from a statistical perspective and what we believe from history with much less written observations. 

Keep in mind not all who believe in God believe in the idea of a personal god who has set our fates for us.  One can just believe in some sort of creator that gave man free will to do as they choose as the ultimate test.    

https://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

did we evolve from apes?  was there a divine 'creator' or are we just a species left here by aliens?  maybe the reason aliens haven't attacked is because we are like them?  lot of aspects to take into consideration. 

the theory or belief in a 'god' is the greatest conspiracy man ever created.  a great grift, probably the greatest grift of all time.  many books were sold.  Jesus and 'God' dominate the best sellers list.

:)

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I watched the interview. He’s lying. Everything about his body language was off. I’m not sure if this is about making money or a government sponsored disinformation campaign. Maybe both. 

who are we discussing because neither of you twats have posted a link or video.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

who are we discussing because neither of you twats have posted a link or video.  :lol:

Fuck you. You’re more of a twat than either of us. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'll give it a look at lunch and put on my tinfoil hat 

Apparently the guy has some deep roots into military intelligence. There’s tons of money to be made on this ufo thing right now. Especially by a guy with his stripes. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Apparently the guy has some deep roots into military intelligence. There’s tons of money to be made on this ufo thing right now. Especially by a guy with his stripes. 

so he's like a Cardinal? 

:)

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Some type of life absolutely exists elsewhere...simple statistical analysis would be hard to deny that.   Same even could be said for intelligent life however the absolute perfect set of conditions make it more difficult but again when you look at the trillions of possibilities its hard to deny it hasn't occurred.   Having the technology to travel thru interstellar space is another thing.   There simply might be laws of the universe unable to be broken by any advanced life than can overcome what's needed to do it.

I do believe if the govt knows they 100% would cover it up. 

I basically agree. The only thing I'll add is the conditions here in earth lead to life but that doesn't mean they are the only conditions that lead to life. 

And yeah if the government could, they would 100% cover that shit up.