Broken record: Atmospheric carbon dioxide levels jump again

Can we get the PPM up high enough to kill of a bunch of humans?

I may go start a grass fire or two.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Can we get the PPM up high enough to kill of a bunch of humans?

I may go start a grass fire or two.

We will have more humans...food production will go up with warming.

I remember when all his ev and solar threads had nothing to do with climate and everything to do with saving money.

Nice to see the closet door has closed behind him...

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Snake said:

I remember when all his ev and solar threads had nothing to do with climate and everything to do with saving money.

This isn’t and EV or Solar thread….  Have the Tesla 3 cheaper to buy then Camry thread going with undisputable facts on how much cheaper a 3 is then a Camry to purchase in certain locations in the US

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

This isn’t and EV or Solar thread….  Have the Tesla 3 cheaper to buy then Camry thread going with undisputable facts on how much cheaper a 3 is then a Camry to purchase in certain locations in the US

Now where did I put that fuck I had to give....

• Gold Member
Just now, Snake said:

Now where did I put that fuck I had to give....

You gave enough fuck to post about it….

see the post below……

36 minutes ago, Snake said:

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

You gave enough fuck to post about it….

see the post below……

Caring and making fun of are quite different... like you now pushing climate change to boost your ev cred....

You give yourself way to much credit...

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Caring and making fun of are quite different... like you now pushing climate change to boost your ev cred....

You give yourself way to much credit...

See you give a fuck.  Enough to post a few times.  It’s awesome just watching people go into a rage on facts.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

See you give a fuck.  Enough to post a few times.  It’s awesome just watching people go into a rage on facts.

Fact is a Camry is cheaper to own than a Tesla. Also it's been proven the Camry is less harmful to the environment. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Fact is a Camry is cheaper to own than a Tesla. Also it's been proven the Camry is less harmful to the environment. 

No it’s not.

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Climate change is not a fact, it's a bullshit lie with an agenda to extort money with the belief that it can be cured............idiot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

It most certainly is.

Nope.  Back in 2021 it became cheaper to own a model 3 than a Camry.  Now they are even Cheaper.  Cheaper to even buy outright then a Camry now in California.

https://thedriven.io/2021/07/12/tesla-model-3-now-costs-less-to-own-than-toyota-camry-hybrid/amp/

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nope.  Back in 2021 it became cheaper to own a model 3 than a Camry.  Now they are even Cheaper.  Cheaper to even buy outright then a Camry now in California.

https://thedriven.io/2021/07/12/tesla-model-3-now-costs-less-to-own-than-toyota-camry-hybrid/amp/

That's a Camry hybrid. 

You're failing miserably here again today.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Record setting May I guess…

https://www.noaa.gov/news-release/broken-record-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-levels-jump-again

Measurements of carbon dioxide (CO2) obtained by NOAA’s Global Monitoring Laboratory averaged 424.0 parts per million (ppm) in May, the month when CO2 peaks in the Northern Hemisphere. That is an increase of 3.0 ppm over May 2022, and represents the fourth-largest annual increases in the peak of the Keeling Curve in NOAA’s record. Scientists at Scripps, which maintains an independent record, calculated a May monthly average of 423.78 ppm , also a 3.0 ppm increase over their May 2022 average.

But it was far worse during the time of brontosaurus. 

Just now, BOHICA said:

Yep and humans weren’t present during that time either.

Well there was a time when conditions on earth didn’t allow mammals to exist. So today’s conditions is an improvement. 

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Well there was a time when conditions on earth didn’t allow mammals to exist. So today’s conditions is an improvement. 

Yep.  But higher concentrations of CO2 definitely warm the earth. Well it did in the past anyways so maybe the science has changed on that?

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yep.  But higher concentrations of CO2 definitely warm the earth. Well it did in the past anyways so maybe the science has changed on that?

Fine.  Ban cars with batteries and it will get better.

• Like 1

The government came up with a great way to say "Give me more money" without saying it.  

What are we going to do when these CO2 levels are still rising in 20 years after lets say, 30% of US vehicles are EV?  Is there still going to be a sole blame on ICE, or will we be able to add in the EV's to that blame?

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Evs have about 60k carbon breakeven point....so if I buy one and drive it 60k and then buy another I've saved nothing.

The person that buys that one you get rid of on the used market still save carbon emissions probably up to 300,000 miles or more at which points it’s raw materials are recycled and turned into a new EV with less carbon input then harvesting the raw materials from the earth.

Edited by BOHICA