Big fire in canada Today

1 hour ago, GreenStreak said:

You nooks better get this shit under control you're stinking up my whole area and the backyard smells like a fucking tire fire. You better get it under control.

Let me know if you get a contact High from @HSR smoke blowing down this way.............. :lolz:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

You nooks better get this shit under control you're stinking up my whole area and the backyard smells like a fucking tire fire. You better get it under control.

Got the immigrants invading the southern border, and now canadastan trying to smoke us out in the north......fuckers:dunno:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Let me know if you get a contact High from @HSR smoke blowing down this way.............. :lolz:

be a shame to mix that shit in with hsr's quality. and that smoke stinks , not like a campfire either. 

Edited by sleepybrew
  • Haha 1

There was some major burn patches near hwy1 by Banff during the drive there over Memorial Day. I think it was the prescribed burn that got away. Beautiful area. The Canadian Rockies are amazing. 

17 minutes ago, hayward said:

it was all the way down here in eastern pa too.  Say tomorrow could be even worse.

Maybe the french are trying to help us by smoking out the illegals coming in from the south. :snack:

a little smoke isn't stopping them . eye on the prize...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yup....very hazy and sun was nearly blocked out at times, pretty dark,looked like it was gonna rain anytime, even though there were no actual clouds.....could smell the smoke.....that fire must be huge.