Yet another stop ride from polaris

By now you’d think Polaris engineers would realize not to put fuel lines near hot exhaust!also make fuel lines so they do not vibrate and rub through!!

Edited by X2700
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, X2700 said:

By now you’d think Polaris engineers would realize not to put fuel lines near hot exhaust!also make fuel lines so they do not vibrate and run through!!

you would think...

• Like 1

It's mind-blowing how much they struggle with fuel leaks.  They've been struggling with this for awhile now.  Ten years or so?  Still need recalls for 2023's.  Can't they just use something automotive grade and be done with it?  And maybe fire the guy who has been in charge of fuel systems.

Pretty sure my buddies ranger is still under stop ride but there's no parts and it's been around 6 months or maybe more 

1 hour ago, Tripleflipper said:

You losing your grip. Normally you would post this same day. Still better than anything Cat makes

Wasn't going to bother posting this one, since poo has endless stop rides for for all the dangerous/deadly engineering defects.

Then I realized you would be disappointed

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Textron is going to need that after they cancel a few more catalysts 

After buying the family farm this year I won't be the most upset if mine gets cancelled 

• Like 1

Damn ... here I thought I was gonna be the one to share that FB post from Cat!! :roflcrying:

PS - @mnstang congrats on purchasing the family farm, and good luck!  It's nice to see info like that vs. the family farm being bought out by some big ass operation.

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Btw Textron had a meeting today said we taught Polaris how to do recalls 40 years ago, it’s about time we did one 

IMG_9747.jpeg

I was waiting for some angry replies to your comment lol

4 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

I was waiting for some angry replies to your comment lol

Another thing procross225 pointed out was they only sold about 13,000 800s in 3 years in the us and Canada according to the recall. That is extremely low 

Edited by Not greg b

21 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Another thing procross225 pointed out was they only sold about 13,000 800s in 3 years in the us and Canada according to the recall. That is extremely low 

That's quite a bit lower than I thought.  But, maybe it's like the bad injector problem, where it's a subset.  Doubt it, but I don't know how they calculated the total affected.

With all of the recalls, I'm selling all my newer sleds and go back to the 70's, when things were much more reliable... :lol2:

• Haha 1

On 6/7/2023 at 2:44 PM, Not greg b said:

Textron is going to need that after they cancel a few more catalysts 

They are supposedly done canceling sleds

• Like 1