Yet another stop ride from polaris

2 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Picking up a 2023 Sportsman 850 today. Hoping Krom keeps me up to date on the stop ride and recalls. Nice to have someone look out for you.

Pick one of these up and you will be good to go

https://www.simpsonraceproducts.com/products/fire_suits/one_piece_fire_suits/

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Doug said:

How's that gaining market share doing for the Catalyst?

You're going to have to talk to TSV at Textron corporate in Augusta.

They are the ones in charge of securing vendors, and ordering parts.

6 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Picking up a 2023 Sportsman 850 today. Hoping Krom keeps me up to date on the stop ride and recalls. Nice to have someone look out for you.

Is that the one with a Fuji engine, or did they finally switch to a a Polaris engine?  Test rode a Fuji-powered 850 when we bought our 570 and it was nice.  Just couldn't justify the price at the time.  Now, we keep wondering if we should sell the General and get a second Sportsman.

14 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Is that the one with a Fuji engine, or did they finally switch to a a Polaris engine?  Test rode a Fuji-powered 850 when we bought our 570 and it was nice.  Just couldn't justify the price at the time.  Now, we keep wondering if we should sell the General and get a second Sportsman.

Pro Star

• Like 1

6 hours ago, krom said:

You're going to have to talk to TSV at Textron corporate in Augusta.

They are the ones in charge of securing vendors, and ordering parts.

Sure is a kick in tha ass for the guys that sold their sleds and ordered a Catalyst.

17 hours ago, Doug said:

Sure is a kick in tha ass for the guys that sold their sleds and ordered a Catalyst.

Absolutely, fortunately only a few actually got canceled. As a couple of the old guard in TRF managed to pull an extra couple days worth of production out of a hat Very, Very recently

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

If you own a Cat I suggest you get one of these for that sled as well

I got pissed at Textron’s ways and sold all my cat stuff. I only have a vintage jag left 

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I got pissed at Textron’s ways and sold all my cat stuff. I only have a vintage jag left 

Getting very close to doing the same.... my local dealer (which dropped Cat, but still carries Poo, Doo, and Yamaha) has a leftover 850 Boost on the floor...

Edited by Premium

21 hours ago, Premium said:

Getting very close to doing the same.... my local dealer (which dropped Cat, but still carries Poo, Doo, and Yamaha) has a leftover 850 Boost on the floor...

Wait for them to figure out the mapping, and intake/boot issues

On 6/14/2023 at 1:24 PM, Premium said:

Yeah when you can’t get parts to fix a sled and they do an early build first really rubs salt in the wounds. This was pre supply chain nightmare and mine wasn’t the only sled that sat there all winter waiting on the same parts.