79 Years Ago Today

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Badger** said:

He does not have the knowledge or the comprehension to know the difference. 

You don't even know what those words mean.

Stick to the meme thread.

:bc:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

According to you that explains this whole site, you just keep fight off the rest. :corner:

11 hours ago, soeaster said:

My grandfather was part of the 99th, never said much about it but you could tell it affected him his whole life. He died in 1989 and I so wish I'd have heard more of his experiences.

www.mnmilitarymuseum.org/files/5613/2261/5287/99th_Infantry_Battalion_Sep.pdf

3 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

That's pretty cool and i hadn't heard about that group. My grandpa was a top turret gunner on a B-24 Liberator. He didn't talk about it either, I would have loved if he had told some stories. Grandma has a picture book of B&W pics he took as they flew over France and other areas.

The living oral history of WW2 is priceless…I’m sure both of your Grandfathers had some amazing stories that were just too difficult to relive.🇺🇸🫡

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He recycles popular memes from the beginning of the thread and reposts them :lol:

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The living oral history of WW2 is priceless…I’m sure both of your Grandfathers had some amazing stories that were just too difficult to relive.🇺🇸🫡

If ever in NH wolfeboro has a great little museum to check out.  

https://www.wrightmuseum.org/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• USA Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Can’t believe I’ve never heard of this place definitely have to check it out 👍 

Was in New Orleans, they have an awesome WWII museum that can take more than a day to go through depending on interest.  They break it down into different parts of the war so you can focus on one part at a time.

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Was in New Orleans, they have an awesome WWII museum that can take more than a day to go through depending on interest.  They break it down into different parts of the war so you can focus on one part at a time.

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/

I've heard about this. I've heard the interactive film is quite incredible. 

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

For fuck sakes does any and every thread have to be about Covid.  Fucking chicken shit.

If I were you, I'd wanna forget as well.

:lol:

Covid global iq test retard gold standard.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If I were you, I'd wanna forget as well.

:lol:

Covid global iq test retard gold standard.:lol:

Not about forgetting, but not allowing something to completely consume my life. You are consumed 100% and yet you do NOTHING about other than ruin threads on here.  That is about as sad of a life as one can get....and it constantly takes threads off topic here.  

The real question is what the fuck is wrong with you that a thread where respect towards veterans is being shared that makes you NEED to talk about Covid.  Even worse you add laughing emojis.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not about forgetting, but not allowing something to completely consume my life. You are consumed 100% and yet you do NOTHING about other than ruin threads on here.  That is about as sad of a life as one can get....and it constantly takes threads off topic here.  

The real question is what the fuck is wrong with you that a thread where respect towards veterans is being shared that makes you NEED to talk about Covid.  Even worse you add laughing emojis.  

Poor deepfaggot.  Am I the one shitting on veterans?

Yes.  You are shitting on their respect thread.  The other stuff was called out already. 

You are the gold standard.  You can't hold back from making every thread about covid.  You've done nothing yet you constantly think about it.  You've failed every possible intelligent response to it and continually run around like a little lost child begging for help to understand links you post that you don't get.  If you want to talk about Covid make a fucking thread.  Seriously dude.  We get you are bar shit crazy but everyone is sick of your idiocy.  

So if you want to show that have any capability of critical thinking and aren't just a dumb sheep running around a baaaaahing in other threads about Covid make your own thread and prove a point for once.  Sad thing is we know you won't as nothing you ever claim can you back up.  Instead you'd rather just look like the moron you are.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Yes.  You are shitting on their respect thread.  The other stuff was called out already. 

You are the gold standard.  You can't hold back from making every thread about covid.  You've done nothing yet you constantly think about it.  You've failed every possible intelligent response to it and continually run around like a little lost child begging for help to understand links you post that you don't get.  If you want to talk about Covid make a fucking thread.  Seriously dude.  We get you are bar shit crazy but everyone is sick of your idiocy.  

So if you want to show that have any capability of critical thinking and aren't just a dumb sheep running around a baaaaahing in other threads about Covid make your own thread and prove a point for once.  Sad thing is we know you won't as nothing you ever claim can you back up.  Instead you'd rather just look like the moron you are.

I'm not the one mocking vets or anyone who was forced to get experimental gene therapy.  You're just too stupid to realize you have been played and yes covid is far from over.  It was just a dress rehearsal for what is still to come.

Understand now?

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm not the one mocking vets or anyone who was forced to get experimental gene therapy.  You're just too stupid to realize you have been played and yes covid is far from over.  It was just a dress rehearsal for what is still to come.

Understand now?

We're you hypnotized recently?