79 Years Ago Today

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SkisNH said:

MRNA vaccine is different from previous mandated vaccines.

That's not what he said though. He said you should not be forced  to take something to gain access.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

What's the difference? If you're away from home, you're away from home.

Missing a holiday by a day or 2 is far different than months, or close to a year.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Missing a holiday by a day or 2 is far different than months, or close to a year.

Ya tell that to my wife. I missed her birthday while I was away this year by 4 days.

:lol:

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's not what he said though. He said you should not be forced  to take something to gain access.

You're the experiment moron.

It was against the US constitution to force the military to get an experiment or anyone else.

Fuck you're stupid.

Take whatever you want, but to force it on anyone to keep their job is fucking nazi bullshit.

Let's go Brandon.

Retard.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're the experiment moron.

It was against the US constitution to force the military to get an experiment or anyone else.

Fuck you're stupid.

Take whatever you want, but to force it on anyone to keep their job is fucking nazi bullshit.

Let's go Brandon.

Retard.

You're wife was an experiment. Does that make her a retard as well?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SkisNH said:

"On 6 June 1944 – 'D-Day' – Allied forces launched the largest amphibious invasion in the history of warfare. Codenamed Operation 'Overlord', the Allied landings on the beaches of Normandy marked the start of a long and costly campaign to liberate north-west Europe from Nazi occupation."

All of our lives would be much different if it weren't for the sacrifice of America's greatest generation. 

AgreeableGreatErne-size_restricted.gif

@SkisNH I grew up with the WWII crowd, I'm sad to say they are all gone now. Most of them made it back from the war, and a few in the family never made it back home, I was named after one of them. 

Thanks for the post it brought back great memories of them. :bc:

50 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Those vaccines have years and decades of use and research behind them. They have been fully studied and vetted and meet standards of safety.

No one got shut out of a social media account for doubting the veracity of the polio vaccine. Peer reviewed studies on the mumps vaccine were not censored.

The list of vaccines required for service were known before enlistment.

Face it... you bit the bait and will make excuses till the day you die for doing it.

People with intestinal fortitude quit jobs before bowing to the government.  They have my utmost respect. Those who took it to keep their jobs, I understand their position and respect that decision. For recreation....... yeah, I dunno about that shit.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Those vaccines have years and decades of use and research behind them. They have been fully studied and vetted and meet standards of safety.

No one got shut out of a social media account for doubting the veracity of the polio vaccine. Peer reviewed studies on the mumps vaccine were not censored.

The list of vaccines required for service were known before enlistment.

Face it... you bit the bait and will make excuses till the day you die for doing it.

People with intestinal fortitude quit jobs before bowing to the government.  They have my utmost respect. Those who took it to keep their jobs, I understand their position and respect that decision. For recreation....... yeah, I dunno about that shit.

I haven't made any excuses. You were afraid, I wasn't. Pretty simple.

:bc:

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I haven't made any excuses. You were afraid, I wasn't. Pretty simple.

:bc:

Hmm, interesting thought process right there..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Hmm, interesting thought process right there..

Life is short buddy. I had trips booked. In the big picture it was absolutely not a big deal.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Life is short buddy. I had trips booked. In the big picture it was absolutely not a big deal.

Oh to each their own, I don't care if you got it, I don't care if you didn't.. But I'm not going to run around either way and say someone was afraid of the vax or afraid of the vid for their choice either buddy. When people do that, it's the part that gets strange IMO

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh to each their own, I don't care if you got it, I don't care if you didn't.. But I'm not going to run around either way and say someone was afraid of the vax or afraid of the vid for their choice either buddy. When people do that, it's the part that gets strange IMO

You obviously have missed out on what's going on. AC has made some huge claims concerning the vaccines, nothing he's personally thought of, Just stuff he's shared from Twitter. Did you know the vaccine can give you AIDS?

Snake is also part of that clan. Nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of a needle.

Edited by Steve753

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You obviously have missed out on what's going on. AC has made some huge claims concerning the vaccines, nothing he's personally thought of, Just stuff he's shared from Twitter. Did you know the vaccine can give you AIDS?

Snake is also part of that clan. Nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of a needle.

This is the part that I find odd..

You bust his balls for being afraid of a needle or a vax but in the same breath you got a vax because you're afraid of the COVID.. That is frigging odd

Back to the subject at hand...

Churchill had many sayings,I think my favorite was "if Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in the House of Commons'.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

This is the part that I find odd..

You bust his balls for being afraid of a needle or a vax but in the same breath you got a vax because you're afraid of the COVID.. That is frigging odd

I didn't get it because of Covid. I got it so I could travel.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Not sure why those fuckers are scared of it.  The mandates are dumb but their lies and exaggeration of the effects are seriously demented.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not sure why those fuckers are scared of it.  The mandates are dumb but their lies and exaggeration of the effects are seriously demented.

Exactly. 

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Really? I don't think I'd let someone put something in my body so I could go somewhere, but that's me. I didn't get the vax because I dont think I need it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Really? I don't think I'd let someone put something in my body so I could go somewhere, but that's me. I didn't get the vax because I dont think I need it.

Was no big deal. Trips were great! Went to Cooke islands, Tanzania, Egypt, India, Pakistan and a few other places.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, soeaster said:

My grandfather was part of the 99th, never said much about it but you could tell it affected him his whole life. He died in 1989 and I so wish I'd have heard more of his experiences.

www.mnmilitarymuseum.org/files/5613/2261/5287/99th_Infantry_Battalion_Sep.pdf

That's pretty cool and i hadn't heard about that group. My grandpa was a top turret gunner on a B-24 Liberator. He didn't talk about it either, I would have loved if he had told some stories. Grandma has a picture book of B&W pics he took as they flew over France and other areas.

• Like 2