79 Years Ago Today

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

OK that article is full of shit. OK?  “ Atlantic” is leftist liberal garbage, who had five years of hit pieces against Trum…. zero credibility.  Fucking rag is owned and managed by Steve Jobs wife.

Trump did say that however. And remember what he said about McCain as well. It's funny you defend Snake, but good old DJT gets the pass. Ponderous to say the least.

• Thanks 1

About a 20 second blurb on the news this morning about 79 years ago today and then back to LGBTQIA+ month and how "They" are being heckled and picked on while they are celebrating their month............. :wall:

1561650563_Eaglewatching.jpg.178dd16bb0d28afe7c3aeda4d88ec6a8.jpg

653969818_somegaveall.jpg.6f9144479b0d27ef907159fed872c6da.jpg1869099379_USADNA.jpg.2f7a32912db747d2b59d7823a33134a6.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Just calling it like I see it. I've never known one to brag about their service like I've seen Snake do. 

God bless you...

33 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Damn right I ordered that code red.

Great scene in a great movie...

Every Tom Cruise movie is good. I just wish he wasn't in them because they'd be even better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

About a 20 second blurb on the news this morning about 79 years ago today and then back to LGBTQIA+ month and how "They" are being heckled and picked on while they are celebrating their month............. :wall:

1561650563_Eaglewatching.jpg.178dd16bb0d28afe7c3aeda4d88ec6a8.jpg

653969818_somegaveall.jpg.6f9144479b0d27ef907159fed872c6da.jpg1869099379_USADNA.jpg.2f7a32912db747d2b59d7823a33134a6.jpg

I'd like to see a draft again so it would force all those fairies to become real men. That is only if they see active duty of course. 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Trump did say that however. And remember what he said about McCain as well. It's funny you defend Snake, but good old DJT gets the pass. Ponderous to say the least.

He said that about McCain he did not say it about World War II veterans.  I think it was a crash thing to say, but McCain turned out to be just another typical inside the beltway Rino.  And as far as not paying his respects over there, that lie has been debunked as well. He was advised not to because of the weather. I defend any veteran who serves whether in war time or not.  That is why I said the article was shit, Atlantic was once a good liberal publication. Those days are gone, it’s pure propaganda garbage now as far as I’m concerned.  I am pretty sure you have also gotten the memo that we are living in an information war right now and there are certain media sources that have lost the right to have any credibility.  and I give Trump the credit for being the one who helped expose it.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He said that about McCain he did not say it about World War II veterans.  I think it was a crash thing to say, but McCain turned out to be just another typical inside the beltway Rino.  And as far as not paying his respects over there, that lie has been debunked as well. He was advised not to because of the weather. I defend any veteran who serves whether in war time or not.  That is why I said the article was shit, Atlantic was once a good liberal publication. Those days are gone, it’s pure propaganda garbage now as far as I’m concerned.  I am pretty sure you have also gotten the memo that we are living in an information war right now and there are certain media sources that have lost the right to have any credibility.  and I give Trump the credit for being the one who helped expose it.

Again making excuses for Trump. I just don't get it. Fucking guy was a draft dodger. 

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know you and others here loathe that clickbait (lol) but can you refute any, some or all details of the article?   fwiw, I personally have great respect for those who have served.  he otoh doesn't seem to have any for them, which is just another thing I can't tolerate about the man.  that campaign and maga rally poppycock that oozes out of his mouth doesn't count either.  

https://people.com/politics/new-report-alleges-trump-didnt-want-wounded-veterans-controversial-military-parade/

is People a more tolerable news source for you?  :lol:

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: You’d eat the corn out of orange man’s stool :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You’d eat the corn out of orange man’s stool :thumbsup:

You'd do the same for whoever is the democrat leader. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I'd like to see a draft again so it would force all those fairies to become real men. That is only if they see active duty of course. 

Here's the Very Sad part.... If WW-3 started tomorrow and they started drafting people for the War we would be in deep shit. Most of theses people who are living their lives to be what ever they feel they are inside will run across either border to avoid the Draft and when the War is over they will be crossing back over into the USA demanding their rights and way of life back to what it was pre-War....... jmo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Here's the Very Sad part.... If WW-3 started tomorrow and they started drafting people for the War we would be in deep shit. Most of theses people who are living their lives to be what ever they feel they are inside will run across either border to avoid the Draft and when the War is over they will be crossing back over into the USA demanding their rights and way of life back to what it was pre-War....... jmo

You're absolutely right. 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Snake still sacrificed plenty, loss of time spent with family and friends during holidays, deaths and births and everything in between.

Yep , anyone who served did. My sosn inlaw is in Brownsville tx working the border for a yr. Missing his daughters birthday killed him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Wishful and delusional thinking.  Kids today are more than capable of stepping up like previous generations.  In fact - I’d argue they are more well-rounded and aware.  Previous/our generation is no better than the current one.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Snake still sacrificed plenty, loss of time spent with family and friends during holidays, deaths and births and everything in between.

Lots of jobs require that. Boo fucking hoo.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Wishful and delusional thinking.  Kids today are more than capable of stepping up like previous generations.  In fact - I’d argue they are more well-rounded and aware.  Previous/our generation is no better than the current one.  

:lol2:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

blink.gif.6b153e0064805e5ce4e4f3bc8eb3a4eb.gif blink.gif.6b153e0064805e5ce4e4f3bc8eb3a4eb.gif blink.gif.6b153e0064805e5ce4e4f3bc8eb3a4eb.gif