Republicans literally beg migrants not to leave Florida over DeSantis anti-immigration law 

More dumbass moves

Republicans literally beg migrants not to leave Florida over DeSantis anti-immigration law 

https://www.rawstory.com/ron-desantis-immigration-law/
David Edwards 
June 5, 2023, 2:45 PM ET 

Florida Republicans on Monday met with migrants to urge them not to leave the state in the wake of a new anti-immigration law that is sparking boycotts of the state. 

An NPR analysis determined that the law signed by Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) "limits social services for undocumented immigrants, allocates millions more tax dollars to expand DeSantis' migrant relocation program, invalidates driver's licenses issued to undocumented people by other states, and requires hospitals that get Medicaid dollars to ask for a patient's immigration status." 

On Monday, state Reps. Alina Garcia (R) and Rick Roth (R) spoke at an event advising migrants of the impacts of SB1718. 

Video of the event was obtained by Thomas Kennedy of the Democratic National Committee. 

"This bill is 100% supposed to scare you," Roth told the group. "I'm a farmer, and the farmers are mad as hell. We are losing employees. They are already starting to move to Georgia and other states." 

41 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I love how they’re just called migrants now :lol:

And why are they given Social Services, isn't it supposed to be running out of money, and they wonder why there are such a flood of illegals. For the uniformed the reason they're leaving home is for the free housing and benefits, it's a no-brainer to figure out. MC they're dipping into your retirement. 🤣

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Basically illegals being exploited by Florida business owners. Fuck them. Now they have to pay some real wages. In all actuality this is a lot of smoke and mirrors. Most illegals work under the table for cash so this law will have almost no effect . It’s more or less another DeSantis bullshit bill. No surprise. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Basically illegals being exploited by Florida business owners. Fuck them. Now they have to pay some real wages. In all actuality this is a lot of smoke and mirrors. Most illegals work under the table for cash so this law will have almost no effect . It’s more or less another DeSantis bullshit bill. No surprise. 

Or identity theft

So we have has Progress Florida, Huffpo, now Rawstory in one day from the resident liberal...

I would love to see what MCs junk mailbox has seeping out of it right now... :lol:

• Haha 1

I took myself out of following politics awhile ago , but 3 minutes in here tonight I can already tell that Desantis must be the front runner / biggest threat simply be seeing MC's rash of stupid threads on the guy . One after the next  :lol:    What a fkn MORON  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I took myself out of following politics awhile ago , but 3 minutes in here tonight I can already tell that Desantis must be the front runner / biggest threat simply be seeing MC's rash of stupid threads on the guy . One after the next  :lol:    What a fkn MORON  :lol: 

Nailed it!😂

1 hour ago, Snake said:

So we have has Progress Florida, Huffpo, now Rawstory in one day from the resident liberal...

I would love to see what MCs junk mailbox has seeping out of it right now... :lol:

it basically all off the Microsoft home page... 

learn to predict the future here  https://www.msn.com/en-us

47 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Back in the day over here it was the Japs and the Russians who had him on the edge  :lol: 

IMG_1744.thumb.JPG.1b491134ebeec76f4f046c694aac82a8.JPG

Loved it when we were traitors for not falling in line with his Jap horse shit... :lol:

It was then I realized his brother in law was the one the family elected to get him through life without falling over untied shoe laces...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Back in the day over here it was the Japs and the Russians who had him on the edge  :lol: 

IMG_1744.thumb.JPG.1b491134ebeec76f4f046c694aac82a8.JPG

Sal DeSantis is a loser. Obviously you have a Sandy vagina cause he’s your lead moron. I nailed you.

Just now, Snake said:

Loved it when we were traitors for not falling in line with his Jap horse shit... :lol:

It was then I realized his brother in law was the one the family elected to get him through life without falling over untied shoe laces...

We all can’t lease our bodies like you did.

31 minutes ago, Snake said:

So it’s OK to bring family members into it here? How about I take a shot at it yours? Nah I’m above your childish bullshit.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So it’s OK to bring family members into it here? How about I take a shot at it yours? Nah I’m above your childish bullshit.

Whatever you bring into the forum is fair game as far as I am concerned.  If you don't want it brought up, don't bring it up in the first place.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Whatever you bring into the forum is fair game as far as I am concerned.  If you don't want it brought up, don't bring it up in the first place.

I didn’t bring up your family. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

I didn’t bring up your family. 

No, you brought up yours, which puts it out there.

Don't want it mentioned... don't mention it in the first place.

If you tell us who your boss was, don't be surprised when someone brings up your boss...

33 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you tell us who your boss was, don't be surprised when someone brings up your boss...

You need to have this conversation with another member. You know him well.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

So it would be OK to bring up your family including your wife who you brought up here in the past?

Really?