Nikki Haley town hall...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I like her a lot and she deserves a role in government some way or another.  Probably not as president though.

based upon the vast majority of the conversation had this evening, and being seemingly honest... she'd have my support over Trump or Desantis.  

her background is in accounting, which is a major plus from my perspective.  the biggest problem this country faces is a massive math problem.  career politicians and lawyers suck at math.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

She’s smart and has public qualities you’d expect from a real leader. 

Really sad that you even have to highlight that...and which by default makes her a better choice than either Trump or Desantis.

44 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

based upon the vast majority of the conversation had this evening, and being seemingly honest... she'd have my support over Trump or Desantis.  

her background is in accounting, which is a major plus from my perspective.  the biggest problem this country faces is a massive math problem.  career politicians and lawyers suck at math.

Yet business owners generally don't, just saying.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Really sad that you even have to highlight that...and which by default makes her a better choice than either Trump or Desantis.

But great policies - who can turn down great policies!?!? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I would be fine with her. Smart, has empathy,  not bought. My ideal ticket is her and Disantis. Either way.

or Tim Scott... that's as diverse a ticket as the R's could possibly get.  

imo, it's time for a less divisive election and we're not going to get that with Trump or Desantis.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

or Tim Scott... that's as diverse a ticket as the R's could possibly get.  

imo, it's time for a less divisive election and we're not going to get that with Trump or Desantis.  

I guess it's fun for you guys to dream... 🤣....eh....:lol:

Reality is it ain't happening...MAGA 24!!

tenor_gif6260560202772641375_786950285510529.gif

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So you’re cool with demonizing people, banning books, forcing women to give birth, etc? 

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

She did a great job 👍

I like Nikki, I am concerned that she couldn't stand up to the full press of the progressive left and the media...principled stands are difficult in the 24 hour news cycle.  I would love to see her in a policy advisory position behind the scenes. 

I will definitely go see her when she comes to town. 

59 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you’re cool with demonizing people, banning books, forcing women to give birth, etc? 

yes, no taxes and a free AR with a box of ammo upon entry to kindergarten.

24 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I like Nikki, I am concerned that she couldn't stand up to the full press of the progressive left and the media...principled stands are difficult in the 24 hour news cycle.  I would love to see her in a policy advisory position behind the scenes. 

she'll eventually get chewed up and spit out.  shame, as there's a stain of voters on the right looking to vote their anger and hell bent for revenge with Trump.  these are not smart people.  :)

32 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Buddy of mine was at the Prescott Bush dinner this past weekend and got his pic snapped with her.  

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

she'll eventually get chewed up and spit out.  shame, as there's a stain of voters on the right looking to vote their anger and hell bent for revenge with Trump.  these are not smart people.  :)

Retribution tour baby....MAGA 24 !

1685966894998.jpg

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm not talking about the rabid Trump supporters...Let's just pretend she wins the primary (pretend)....to the left and the MSM she will become Hitler reincarnated.  Look how they painted McLame and Romney...both middle of the road guys instantly became the hard right in their eyes.

11 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It's all intentional, you're in your 50's correct? You should know better by now, this country has been in debt way before you were even born and it will be after you're dead. I can promise you Nikki Haley the accountant won't be fixing that problem anytime soon. 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

S6 gonna be tuned to RS6 specs.  Pfft.  :lol: Lets hear more about some of the cars you've owned.

Derp.  Amazing you see no difference about being asked about something versus arbitrarily adding it to "show off".  Not sure that bird has enough extension to compete with your insecure ass.

10 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I'm not talking about the rabid Trump supporters...Let's just pretend she wins the primary (pretend)....to the left and the MSM she will become Hitler reincarnated.  Look how they painted McLame and Romney...both middle of the road guys instantly became the hard right in their eyes.

so do you want to completely write her off now?   is the republican party 'Trumps party'?    frankly she and a few others are a breath of fresh air from the right and imo that may resonate well with moderates and independent voters

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It's all intentional, you're in your 50's correct? You should know better by now, this country has been in debt way before you were even born and it will be after you're dead. I can promise you Nikki Haley the accountant won't be fixing that problem anytime soon. 

that's the spirit... LET'S DO NOTHING and kick the can down the road just like the greedy boomers did. 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr