this could make an interesting mess of things...

Manchin not ruling out 2024 3rd-party presidential run: ‘Extremism coming from the far left and the far right'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/manchin-not-ruling-out-2024-3rd-party-presidential-run-extremism-coming-far-left-far-right

and I fully agree with the above statement... fuck the lunatic fringe, let's get back to the middle and get some work done.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

If he had any principles at all he would run as a Democrat in tbe primary. 

the far left wouldn't nominate him... I've no problem splitting off of the two parties into three.  one for far rights, one for far lefts... and a party for normal people 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the far left wouldn't nominate him... I've no problem splitting off of the two parties into three.  one for far rights, one for far lefts... and a party for normal people 

Please....Biden is ripe for an ass kicking 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Please....Biden is ripe for an ass kicking 

Manchin may not do well with progressives, but they dont like Biden either. He would kill it with center left and indi's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Manchin may not do well with progressives, but they dont like Biden either. He would kill it with center left and indi's.

Other than Manchins recent votes he has been a reliable Dem vote...don't let the recent political positioning to fool you.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Biden’s your next president.

ya see... there's a bunch of us in this country believe it or not that don't want him or Trump.   

our numbers are growing...

26 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ya see... there's a bunch of us in this country believe it or not that don't want him or Trump.   

The thing is, with how divided the country, and how corrupt the government is, what or who do you see as a solution to all that?  I'm not on board with anyone who doesn't confront the corruption.  

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Besides a few complete nut jobs here I don't know anyone that wants either of them.

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Trump failed at that as well.  Had he at least kept that promise he'd have more support now.

He tried.  To think otherwise, and to think he wouldn't have a different approach 2nd time around just isn't logical.  I don't love the guy, but we need someone to deconstruct that fucking town, at least to some extent.  What the DOJ, FBI, IRS, etc., has done for the past 5 years or so cannot continue.  The Obamas, Clintons and the globalists need to be removed from any position of power.  End of story.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The thing is, with how divided the country, and how corrupt the government is, what or who do you see as a solution to all that?  I'm not on board with anyone who doesn't confront the corruption.  

honestly I don't feel anyone could take down the 600lb gorilla without also having both houses and a lot of support from the people.  

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Besides a few complete nut jobs here I don't know anyone that wants either of them.

I know a few that want Trump again... but the majority of dedicated R's I know were completely done with him around J6/21 if they weren't already done with him on N5/20

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and I fully agree with the above statement... fuck the lunatic fringe, let's get back to the middle and get some work done.  :thumbsup:

Ding

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Ding ding

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Ding ding ding

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Trump failed at that as well.  Had he at least kept that promise he'd have more support now.

"The intelligence community has 10 different ways to Sunday to bury you."

Why do you think that was said?

It’s the presidential election almost nobody seems to want.

In a new national poll by the Marquette Law School, three-quarters of voters don’t want Democrat Joe Biden to run for re-election.

Almost two-thirds of voters don’t want Republican Donald Trump to run.

Almost half of all voters want neither one of them to run.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/analysis/2023/05/30/what-a-biden-trump-rematch-might-look-like/70244617007/ 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

It’s the presidential election almost nobody seems to want.

In a new national poll by the Marquette Law School, three-quarters of voters don’t want Democrat Joe Biden to run for re-election.

Almost two-thirds of voters don’t want Republican Donald Trump to run.

Almost half of all voters want neither one of them to run.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/analysis/2023/05/30/what-a-biden-trump-rematch-might-look-like/70244617007/ 

national survey of 833 registered voters, taken May 8-18.  :lol:

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

"The intelligence community has 10 different ways to Sunday to bury you."

Why do you think that was said?

Sounds like you are defending Trump's inability to drain the swamp which was his fundamental campaign promise.  Oh hurry, re-elect the guy who doesn't do the one thing he promises....ok, he also promised to make Mexico pay for a wall which failed miserably as well...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sounds like you are defending Trump's inability to drain the swamp which was his fundamental campaign promise.  Oh hurry, re-elect the guy who doesn't do the one thing he promises....ok, he also promised to make Mexico pay for a wall which failed miserably as well...

They had him over a barrel even before he was sworn in. :lol:

You would rather see the swamp succeed than have the man as President, that puts you in company with all the liberals... not sure if that is where you want to be, but there you are.

Think about what you now know about the FBI.... working at the behest of Hillary Clinton to push a narrative that resulted in the biggest black eye for the IC in history.....

That's okay, cuz Orange Man Bad.... :thumbsup: :lol:

1drfah.jpg

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

They had him over a barrel even before he was sworn in.

Ah, then it is pointless that he run again.  He made a campaign promise and failed like so many other career politicians.  In both cases the promises were based on lies.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, then it is pointless that he run again.  He made a campaign promise and failed like so many other career politicians.  In both cases the promises were based on lies.

You are more than welcome to vote for Joe Biden or whomever the democrats put up to face him then, aren't you?

Ain't democracy grand? :lol:

Just now, Snake said:

You are more than welcome to vote for Joe Biden or whomever the democrats put up to face him then, aren't you?

Ain't democracy grand? :lol:

Why do you stupid Trumpers assume other Republicans vote Democrat just because they don't want Trump? Strange strange phenomenon. 

• Like 2