Joe Biden Takes Huge Fall on Stage at Air Force Academy Graduation

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Hey, dumb fuck that is just one of the issues in this country that will lose the election for Joe and give back to Trump. Are you obsessed??  

Just gfy you dumb cunt. You're a brain dead fuck.

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They're not even talking about the borders anymore you stupid fuck.

Well of course not... according to the dems, there has never been an issue with the border.... But anyone with a brain half the size of fetterman's, knows it's been basically a crisis since this new admin took over....

And all by design who's kidding who

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well of course not... according to the dems, there has never been an issue with the border.... But anyone with a brain half the size of fetterman's, knows it's been basically a crisis since this new admin took over....

And all by design who's kidding who

Fox was reporting from the border everyday. They are even not there anymore. The end of title 42 was suppose to be a disaster. It didn't happen.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If it doesn't prohibit him from running it has and will continue to strengthen his support.:bc:

Go back to waving and exploiting the race card.... That's more your style:thumbsup::haha:

So it either dose or it doesn’t. You’re being a weasel!

I just call out the blatant and ignorant racist remarks you make. Don’t cry about it when you’re proud to make them in the first place. Stand proud you old racist Boomer! 

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So it either dose or it doesn’t. You’re being a weasel!

I just call out the blatant and ignorant racist remarks you make. Don’t cry about it when you’re proud to make them in the first place. Stand proud you old racist Boomer! 

What racist comments we talking about?  We were waiting for an uber a couple weeks ago in Baltimore and came across these racists watching a young couple having a disagreement….  😆

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What racist comments we talking about?  We were waiting for an uber a couple weeks ago in Baltimore and came across these racists watching a young couple having a disagreement….  😆

:lol: That girl looks like she can hold her own!

Pay attention to Vipers posts and you'll see. He puffs his chest and lets his KKK side out often

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: That girl looks like she can hold her own!

Pay attention to Vipers posts and you'll see. He puffs his chest and lets his KKK side out often

Hey doofus....everyone knows that the inner city is scum and scum exterminating themselves is a good thing for society.  Maybe those cities will eventually do a reset and be more inhabitable if enough of them kill themselves..... I guess this qualifies as rascist to you....I do wear it proudly :thumbsup:.   You're a youngster who has been groomed to bring up the race card often ... I see you paid attention in class:bc:

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hey doofus....everyone knows that the inner city is scum and scum exterminating themselves is a good thing for society.  Maybe those cities will eventually do a reset and be more inhabitable if enough of them kill themselves..... I guess this qualifies as rascist to you....I do wear it proudly :thumbsup:.   You're a youngster who has been groomed to bring up the race card often ... I see you paid attention in class:bc:

So are we having a wager still or not?

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:lol: I lived in the inner city as a kid and I am far from a youngster. Dumb and racist that supports Trump 110%.....shocker  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: I lived in the inner city as a kid and I am far from a youngster. Dumb and racist that supports Trump 110%.....shocker  

Trumps not a racist. Biden is though.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I don’t agree but that’s not what I said anyways

You think Trumps racist? Elaborate please, I don't see it in him.

Edited by Steve753

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You think Trumps racist? Elaborate please, I don't see it in him.

Haven’t you heard, everyone I don’t like is a racist

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

And he supports sending billions to Ukraine.:wtf:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Ok....lil guy.:bc:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And he supports sending billions to Ukraine.:wtf:

Figured you'd be chiming in 😂... you're late.    

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ok....lil guy.:bc:

Figured you'd be chiming in 😂... you're late.    

Well we betting or what?

15 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Just make your bet that if he is in the primary then it's on, if he is disqualified for any legal reason then the bet cancels. Simple

15 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I'm down with that I guess.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So are we having a wager still or not?

Lol....took the genius Steven Hawking to simplify and dumb it down to your level, which is basically the exact bet I had from the beginning.....too funny:lol:gee what a novel idea.

Sure we're on....how much?