Joe Biden Takes Huge Fall on Stage at Air Force Academy Graduation

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh he will win if he is actually an opponent:bc:.... If you can't see how the FBI is trying to take Trump down and make him not run I just can't help you... Has nothing to do with confidence or conditions.... But apparently you're not up to the task so I guess the bet is off... Smart move on your part

You're not up to the task!

I'm not the one who needs conditions.

If you're confident enough you'll bet with no conditions like I am.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh he will win if he is actually an opponent:bc:.... If you can't see how the FBI is trying to take Trump down and make him not run I just can't help you... Has nothing to do with confidence or conditions.... But apparently you're not up to the task so I guess the bet is off... Smart move on your part

Right now no one has a chance to beat him but the election is a long ways away. Do the Democrats have anyone worth a shit running in the 2024 election?  

Just now, Badger** said:

Right now no one has a chance to beat him but the election is a long ways away. Do the Democrats have anyone worth a shit running in the 2024 election?  

Yeah there's certainly no guarantee it will be Biden But I'd be willing to bet against any opponent not just Biden.

33 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No one has a chance to beat him right now because there isn't an election you fucking idiot!

:lol:

Edited by Steve753

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just make your bet that if he is in the primary then it's on, if he is disqualified for any legal reason then the bet cancels. Simple

5 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Just make your bet that if he is in the primary then it's on, if he is disqualified for any legal reason then the bet cancels. Simple

Sounds reasonable to me, it's the legal issues that I'm only worried about.... not sure Steve will be agreeable..... To be honest with you, I think he is looking for an out ...he sees Biden's decline

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I bet he wins....okay, put money where your mouth is....gladly, he won't win....oh wait, I want to change my bet.  If he doesn't win the primary I don't want to bet anymore.....fucking pussy.

it's Only the legal issues ass wipe.... Learn to read and why do you even care ...I'm not betting you anyway moron

20 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sounds reasonable to me, it's the legal issues that I'm only worried about.... not sure Steve will be agreeable..... To be honest with you, I think he is looking for an out ...he sees Biden's decline

I'm not looking for anything. It's you who needs the planets to align for you to feel safe. I'll bet you $2000 Trump won't win.

Edited by Steve753

25 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm down with that I guess.

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Something tells me the people you work with feel the same about you!

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He does it here in almost every post and we all feel that way as well 

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

No one has a chance to beat him right now because there isn't an election you fucking idiot!

The key there was is 2024 you fucking moron but it just flew right over your head. :lol:

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

45 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The key there was is 2024 you fucking moron but it just flew right over your head. :lol:

You said right now dip shit.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You said right now dip shit.

That is correct as of right now dip shit. :lol:Your reading comprehension needs work. :thumbsup:

Right now no one has a chance to beat him but the election is a long ways away.

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

That is correct as of right now dip shit. :lol:Your reading comprehension needs work. :thumbsup:

You are one dumb motherfucker!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

it's Only the legal issues ass wipe.... Learn to read and why do you even care ...I'm not betting you anyway moron

:lol: The same issues you said would guarantee Trump a win? Would only gain him support blah blah blah  

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: The same issues you said would guarantee Trump a win? Would only gain him support blah blah blah  

If it doesn't prohibit him from running it has and will continue to strengthen his support.:bc:

Go back to waving and exploiting the race card.... That's more your style:thumbsup::haha:

• Like 1

Why not make a separate bet that a. He makes it to the ballot and b. He wins or loses the election?

If I were so sure I would win it would be a no brainer...

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If it doesn't prohibit him from running it has and will continue to strengthen his support.:bc:

Go back to waving and exploiting the race card.... That's more your style:thumbsup::haha:

Fucking Joe and the Democrats can't even secure our borders, they need to go the whole lot of them. 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why not make a separate bet that a. He makes it to the ballot and b. He wins or loses the election?

If I were so sure I would win it would be a no brainer...

I like your style.

Just now, Badger** said:

Fucking Joe and the Democrats can't even secure our borders, they need to go the whole lot of them. 

They're not even talking about the borders anymore you stupid fuck.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

They're not even talking about the borders anymore you stupid fuck.

Hey, dumb fuck that is just one of the issues in this country that will lose the election for Joe and give back to Trump. Are you obsessed??