Joe Biden Takes Huge Fall on Stage at Air Force Academy Graduation

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I can watch him fall on his face all day, I find it quite entertaining. :lol:

Something tells me the people you work with feel the same about you!

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Badger** said:

I can watch him fall on his face all day, I find it quite entertaining. :lol:

Yup me too. After what the left has done to trump for 4 years anything this clown does will be ridiculed to the maximum. He deserves everything and then some. Still 2 years left. Break a leg! :bc:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yup me too. After what the left has done to trump for 4 years anything this clown does will be ridiculed to the maximum. He deserves everything and then some. Still 2 years left. Break a leg! :bc:

You'll be stuck with him for another 4 if you support Trump in the next GE.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You'll be stuck with him for another 4 if you support Trump in the next GE.

That's it....enough of your nonsense.

The bet is now $900.... Capiche ?..:bc:

19 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's it....enough of your nonsense.

The bet is now $900.... Capiche ?..:bc:

Ok. Now that you're so sure he's making it as president no holds barred. If he doesn't win the primary, too bad.

:bc:

:

LOL, you guys are just as bad as the clowns on the left. Yes, I know what you all are going to say.... The left started it.  At the end of the day Biden is OUR president, just like Trump was OUR president. Wishing either of them to do bad or get hurt is baffling to me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOL, you guys are just as bad as the clowns on the left. Yes, I know what you all are going to say.... The left started it.  At the end of the day Biden is OUR president, just like Trump was OUR president. Wishing either of them to do bad or get hurt is baffling to me. 

200w (2).gif

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ok. Now that you're so sure he's making it as president no holds barred. If he doesn't win the primary, too bad.

:

I'm not worried about him.winning the primary and nomination and ultimately the GE...... it's the witch hunt investigations that they are trying harder and harder to take him out, that's the only uncertainty I have....he has to be on the presidential ticket in 24.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Just telling it like I see it. I refuse to wear party blinders like most do on here.

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm not worried about him.winning the primary and nomination and ultimately the GE...... it's the witch hunt investigations that they are trying harder and harder to take him out, that's the only uncertainty I have....he has to be on the presidential ticket in 24.

If they fail there, who's to say they'll let him win the election. Sounds like a cop out to me.

You're either all in or all out.

Edited by Steve753

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

If they fail there, who's to say they'll let him win the election. Sounds like a cop out to me.

35 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Pussy ass cop out .  He is going to win guaranteed .....

.....except if.....

Bet WITH conditions!

Seems like you guys are the ones making conditions....all I ask is he is able to be on ticket and able to be voted for vs his opponent.

If you're not agreeable to that all bets are off faggots:bigfinger:.....

And I'm not interested in betting deep faggot on anything

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

No one's to say they won't rig the election again.... But I would certainly pay up If he does lose after being on the ticket

So, it's your call. If he is an actual opponent in 24...Im game. 

I think that's reasonable.... Don't see how that is a condition.... But if your chicken to take the bet I understand.... You have Deephaven for support:lol:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Come on bro..... You're the one with the big mouth that keeps saying Trump will lose if he is the nominee.

Back it up

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So, it's your call. If he is an actual opponent in 24...Im game. 

I think that's reasonable.... Don't see how that is a condition.... But if your chicken to take the bet I understand.... You have Deephaven for support:lol:

I'm betting you Trump won't win the election in 2024. You're betting with conditions. If you're not confident enough I understand.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I'm betting you Trump won't win the election in 2024. You're betting with conditions. If you're not confident enough I understand.

Oh he will win if he is actually an opponent:bc:.... If you can't see how the FBI is trying to take Trump down and make him not run I just can't help you... Has nothing to do with confidence or conditions.... But apparently you're not up to the task so I guess the bet is off... Smart move on your part

Looks like I only have corner to corner willing to wager.  Cheers to you bro:bc:....

"conditions" because he has to be on ticket:lol:.... Good God I heard it all now