Joe Biden Takes Huge Fall on Stage at Air Force Academy Graduation

• USA Contributing Member

Yes, Biden is old. If the guy fell but got up, brushed himself off, carried on and laughed it off that would be one thing. The problem I have with him is I honestly believe  if unsupervised he will occasionally wonder off in the wrong direction or forget his train of thought and requires someone to real him back in. He isn’t all there sometimes. 

just say’n….  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Reagan was 77 when his term ended, that's damn near how old Biden was when he was elected. Reagan was sharp as a tack, Biden not so much.

You’re right…the Reagan thing was a nasty rumor and I don’t think Biden is fit for office in any way, shape or form. Also I don’t like Biden at all but I don’t take any pleasure in seeing an obviously impaired senior citizen falling down. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re right…the Reagan thing was a nasty rumor and I don’t think Biden is fit for office in any way, shape or form. Also I don’t like Biden at all but I don’t take any pleasure in seeing an obviously impaired senior citizen falling down. 

His wife is a pos letting this happen. Guy needs to be sitting on a front porch enjoying his last few years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

His wife is a pos letting this happen. Guy needs to be sitting on a front porch enjoying his last few years.

Agree 100% and I feel the same way about Fetterman and his family…guy has a stroke on the campaign trail and his wife kept trotting him out there. Throw in his serious depression issues and it’s even worse.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agree 100% and I feel the same way about Fetterman and his family…guy has a stroke on the campaign trail and his wife kept trotting him out there. Throw in his serious depression issues and it’s even worse.

Oh God I forgot about him. Zero compassion where his wife's concerned. Just pathetic. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Think we'll see a President Harris before the next election?

I mean why not at this point. Won’t make a difference as she’ll just be the next air head space cadet to occupy the chair. Neither of them are making decisions on their own anyways

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well, when they're corrupt, lying POS politicians (both sides) the pleasure comes easier. :lmao:

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I mean why not at this point. Won’t make a difference as she’ll just be the next air head space cadet to occupy the chair. Neither of them are making decisions on their own anyways

I wonder if Kamala still believes Joe Biden's accusers. 

One of them appears to be back in the news.

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Just think some of you can say you voted for that. :thumbsup:

And the sad thing is they will do it again ....at least the Snowrider / Mc types

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I wonder if Kamala still believes Joe Biden's accusers. 

One of them appears to be back in the news.

Not sure if she truly believed them in the first place or just used it as a jab against that old fart. Either way we’ll never know until after this presidency 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Not sure if she truly believed them in the first place or just used it as a jab against that old fart. Either way we’ll never know until after this presidency 

Even if she did, did she really care, or was it a way to attempt to gain a few points in the primaries?

However, since she did say it, why on earf did Joe select her as a running mate?

Oh, wait, he didn't.

• Thanks 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Even if she did, did she really care, or was it a way to attempt to gain a few points in the primaries?

However, since she did say it, why on earf did Joe select her as a running mate?

Oh, wait, he didn't.

Joe doesn’t make any of his own decisions even if he was capable of it

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Shitty old fuck A

or 

Shitty old fuck B

Yet that shitty old fuck Trump A or B.....would run circles around you with the energy he displays. His age is not a factor at all. Not stricken with dementia etc......sharp as can be

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yet that shitty old fuck Trump A or B.....would run circles around you with the energy he displays. His age is not a factor at all. Not stricken with dementia etc......sharp as can be

:lol:Run circles around me. You crazy Trumpers need to drop that line already. When he falls, his fat ass is gonna break something