Joe Biden Takes Huge Fall on Stage at Air Force Academy Graduation

:lol::lol: Too bad the piece of shit didn’t break his leg.. such a tough guy with his gay hat and aviators. What a douche bag.

President Joe Biden took a huge fall on stage at the U.S. Air Force Academy graduation ceremony Thursday.

Video shows Biden, 80, start to walk quickly off center stage when he trips and stumbles, tumbling to his knees and nearly ending up on all fours.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/01/joe-biden-takes-huge-fall-on-stage-at-air-force-academy-graduation/

Edited by Pete
  • Haha 5

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

He's such a great representation of the entire Duhmocrat Party. :lol:

There’s no geriatric mush brains in the Republican Party?

Just now, Skidooski said:

See any one stumbling over their own feet and then pointing like it’s something on the floor 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm sure there are, but none who have to be in the limelight and have it on full display like Biden does.  Grassley is the first to come to mind, but he's nowhere near the level of dementia that Biden is dealing with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

See any one stumbling over their own feet and then pointing like it’s something on the floor 

Say is that a no then? 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Try commenting on the article. This involves a dumocrap so not surprised you can’t focus on this fucking clown.

Republican this.. :handjob: I’m sure your butt buddy will be along shortly to help you.

Just now, Bontz said:

I'm sure there are, but none who have to be in the limelight and have it on full display like Biden does.  Grassley is the first to come to mind, but he's nowhere near the level of dementia that Biden is dealing with.

Biden is an accurate representation of our messed up government, not just one party. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Pete said:

Try commenting on the article. This involves a dumocrap so not surprised you can’t focus on this fucking clown.

Republican this.. :handjob: I’m sure your butt buddy will be along shortly to help you.

Everything makes you mad so no surprise simple a question from me get you all hot and bothered :lol:

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

That was a question to your question 

How about someone in Canadian politics in this condition…wait a minute…nevermind…nobody gives a fuck.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Skidooski said:

Everything makes you mad so no surprise simple a question from me get you all hot and bothered :lol:

YOURE JUST JEALOUS OF WHAT HE HAS AND HES VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Biden is an accurate representation of our messed up government, not just one party. 

You asked if geriatric mush brains existed within the GOP ... I didn't say there wasn't.  But Biden is at a whole different level, and unfortunately he's showing it off while being in the spotlight as POTUS.  Sorry that you don't like the answers to your questions.

• Like 1

Just now, Bontz said:

You asked if geriatric mush brains existed within the GOP ... I didn't say there wasn't.  But Biden is at a whole different level, and unfortunately he's showing it off while being in the spotlight as POTUS.  Sorry that you don't like the answers to your questions.

Don’t be sorry just say, no there’s none in the R party because they are great and I luv them very much :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Simple question that has nothing to do with Biden 

GFY

Just now, Pete said:

Simple question that has nothing to do with Biden 

GFY

Had nothing to do with you either since I asked to slow. Try and keep up will ya

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

When was the last time a nursing home patient was a Rep. president?  That's right, pretty much never. Biden should be doing Depends/ Nursing Home commercials, not POTUS. We need age limits now more than ever.

• Like 5

Just now, snoughnut said:

When was the last time a nursing home patient was a Rep. president?  That's right, pretty much never. Biden should be doing Depends/ Nursing Home commercials, not POTUS. We need age limits now more than ever.

Fuck yeah we do! How old is Trump? He's too fucking old as well.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Reagan

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Bob Dole actually fell off the stage. I bet you woke tards loved that.

Anyone your age could easily fall with a slight wind shift :lol: