DeSantis is pulling a rabbit out of his hat.

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Firing people and ruining lives because they didn’t want some experimental therapy to fight a disease that posed them no risk. That’s pure fascism and you supported it you god damned mindless retard. Kill yourself 

The Snowriders of the world want everyone to forget they were ready to send the unvaxxed or anyone not toeing the Govt line to camps.  Selective amnesia about their behavior. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Go cry on the shoulder of someone who cares. :thumbsup:  It’s a mask.  You look better with one on anyway :lol:

How come Home depot was allowed to be open and the local family that owns the true value had to close?

Covid transmission is somehow greater at the true value...take Ben's advice .

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

How come Home depot was allowed to be open and the local family that owns the true value had to close?

Covid transmission is somehow greater at the true value...take Ben's advice .

The best was at restaurants.  Sitting your safe! Stand up to walk out or in, unsafe get that mask on. Thankfully the places I went to eat local didn't force the mask thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The best was at restaurants.  Sitting your safe! Stand up to walk out or in, unsafe get that mask on. Thankfully the places I went to eat local didn't force the mask thing.

That was only after most were bankrupt anyways. 

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Someone here repeatedly claimed we had too many restaurants and small businesses anyways :suicide:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Nobody went bankrupt where I regularly went. If anything they were busier because they were slack on the bullshit rules from the beginning.

My guess is no snowflakes went to any of the places and ratted them out.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Nobody went bankrupt where I regularly went. If anything they were busier because they were slack on the bullshit rules from the beginning.

My guess is no snowflakes went to any of the places and ratted them out.

restaurants that didn't have a takeout presence and no outside seating were closing their doors....don't forget that rural areas don't have door dash etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

restaurants that didn't have a takeout presence and no outside seating were closing their doors....don't forget that rural areas don't have door dash etc.

Yes I live rural. The places I hang out are rural. They said fuck you. Places were busy often.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes I live rural. The places I hang out are rural. They said fuck you. Places were busy often.

Here in MI the governor would shut you down permanently if you didn’t follow her rules. The Covid people narc’d on them

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, F3600 said:

The Snowriders of the world want everyone to forget they were ready to send the unvaxxed or anyone not toeing the Govt line to camps.  Selective amnesia about their behavior. 

It was very close to requiring employers of a hundred people or more to force the vaccine. Some forced it anyway and many people lost their jobs. I would have been out the door if they mandated it at my job.

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Here in MI the governor would shut you down permanently if you didn’t follow her rules. The Covid people narc’d on them

Ya it was like that in the city around here. The out lying areas all pushed their luck. I think democrats are afraid to leave the city. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Someone here repeatedly claimed we had too many restaurants and small businesses anyways :suicide:

yup.    When that woman judge from Florida finally said enough with the air travel bullshit someone went after her like she stole his purse.  Remember how the left was going to destroy her to keep people wearing masks?  Fucking cunts!!!! :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope.... Used to like DeSantis... not anymore. He should just stay in Florida till 28.

1685666348998.jpg

1685665726835.jpg

1685665724308.jpg

1685665721751.jpg

1685665719334.jpg

Yet Trump backed him for governor.

:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....not a fan of backstabbers as DeSantis has become 

Screenshot_20230531_195458_Truth Social.jpg

Where did DeSantis backstab Trump? I'm not seeing it.

Edited by Steve753

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Firing people and ruining lives because they didn’t want some experimental therapy to fight a disease that posed them no risk. That’s pure fascism and you supported it you god damned mindless retard. Kill yourself 

Go cry on the shoulder of someone who cares. :thumbsup:  It’s a mask.  You look better with one on anyway :lol:

9 hours ago, Cold War said:

yup.    When that woman judge from Florida finally said enough with the air travel bullshit someone went after her like she stole his purse.  Remember how the left was going to destroy her to keep people wearing masks?  Fucking cunts!!!! :lol: 

The more scared some people got the dumber they acted and a lot were scared out of their damn minds for a while back then

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The more scared some people got the dumber they acted and a lot were scared out of their damn minds for a while back then

A lot would love to go back to those days. ^^^^^^

• Haha 1