China Is Fucked

• Platinum Contributing Member

Assuming this is legit and along with some other things I’ve heard it doesn’t look good for The CCP. They have debt issues, unemployment issues, health issues, age and birth issues…ect.

17 minutes ago, toslow said:

If our fucked up government gets it way, this will happen in Canada.

Our PM admires china 

Don't shit yourself the American left idolizes a lot of the shit China does.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Who’s the last Dem leader to loathe over XI and Putin like your cult leader? 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Who’s the last Dem leader to loathe over XI and Putin like your cult leader? 

Dude its not even comparable the actions Trump took against China and Russia compared to Obama and Clinton.   You don't want to go down that road.

Which party in the US would happily institute a social scoring system?   If you don't think the democraps wouldn't you are absolutely lying to yourself.  I could name dozens of things like that.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Dude its not even comparable the actions Trump took against China and Russia compared to Obama and Clinton.   You don't want to go down that road.

Which party in the US would happily institute a social scoring system?   If you don't think the democraps wouldn't you are absolutely lying to yourself.  I could name dozens of things like that.  

:lol: Orange man idolizes those two.  You’re a bootlicker in the mood of everyday Chinese and Russian citizens.  You literally worship an authoritarian wanna-be.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: Orange man idolizes those two.  You’re a bootlicker in the mood of everyday Chinese and Russian citizens.  You literally worship an authoritarian wanna-be.  

Why do always post this kinda bullshit? You’ve really been touched mentally by trump 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Trump used actions vs. rhetoric with world leaders in a different manner.  Even left wing pubs could see what you couldn't.

He used it in a different manner with our allies.   He called out European NATO countries on TV and what do you know they started to spend closer to the requirement of the agreement.   Just in time I might add. 

Trump called out China on the COVID virus while the democraps were worried about calling it the Wuhan or China virus.  

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/630659379/is-trump-the-toughest-ever-on-russia

"There's never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been," Trump told reporters on Wednesday

That might sound like hyperbole, but in this case, there's actually some basis for the president's boast.

"When you actually look at the substance of what this administration has done, not the rhetoric but the substance, this administration has been much tougher on Russia than any in the post-Cold War era," said Daniel Vajdich, senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump used actions vs. rhetoric with world leaders in a different manner.  Even left wing pubs could see what you couldn't.

He used it in a different manner with our allies.   He called out European NATO countries on TV and what do you know they started to spend closer to the requirement of the agreement.   Just in time I might add. 

Trump called out China on the COVID virus while the democraps were worried about calling it the Wuhan or China virus.  

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/20/630659379/is-trump-the-toughest-ever-on-russia

"There's never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been," Trump told reporters on Wednesday

That might sound like hyperbole, but in this case, there's actually some basis for the president's boast.

"When you actually look at the substance of what this administration has done, not the rhetoric but the substance, this administration has been much tougher on Russia than any in the post-Cold War era," said Daniel Vajdich, senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.

That’s it? Seriously?

Its like you've been told this before but still can't comprehend.

15 minute cities is coming from the WEF.  The same people who are behind the covid scam all to accelerate UN Agenda 2030.

You will own nothing.

• Haha 1

The CCP has never hated the US more. Biden’s sanctions on semi conductors has taken things to a level that is crippling them. I applaud Bidens approach to this and his determination to keep US ships in the South China Sea. When I read that some moron says that democrats love the CCP, I almost die with laughter. It’s so fucked up. :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

15 minute cities is coming from the WEF.  The same people who are behind the covid scam all to accelerate UN Agenda 2030.

You will own nothing.

Liberals and Democrats love this, it’s like they need to have someone to do the thinking for them.

really strange bunch 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The CCP has never hated the US more. Biden’s sanctions on semi conductors has taken things to a level that is crippling them. I applaud Bidens approach to this and his determination to keep US ships in the South China Sea. When I read that some moron says that democrats love the CCP, I almost die with laughter. It’s so fucked up. :lol: 

I’m watching Newsmax right now and Trump was speaking in Des Moines and he said that he had a deal in place with Xi that would have made Fentanyl production in China illegal but when he lost to Biden it went away..has anybody heard that one before?🤔

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m watching Newsmax right now and Trump was speaking in Des Moines and he said that he had a deal in place with Xi that would have made Fentanyl production in China illegal but when he lost to Biden it went away..has anybody heard that one before?🤔

That smells like bullshit. The reason being is that chemical precursors are being shipped from China to Mexico. The actual fentanyl or fentanyl analogues are batched and produced in Mexico. It’s more trump hogwash. 

• Like 1

That’s your problem :lol: Fucking A that’s not even news :lmao: 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You will own nothing.

897684469ff40523ead185cfd37b4c94.gif

Nope, but it sounds like something he'd make up.

• Like 1

China’s New Covid Wave Set to See 65 Million Cases a Week 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-05-22/china-s-new-covid-wave-set-to-see-65-million-cases-a-week#xj4y7vzkg 

I swear some of you are completely oblivious to what's going on outside your personal bubble.   

9_9

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Highmark said:

No question about it, our government would do this in a heartbeat if they thought they could get away with it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You're dumb...and your sauce is weak. 

35 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's unconscionable but you do the same with Biden which is equal

i definitely do not post 10 to 15 threads a day about shitty pants