Think About It…

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Republicans are obsessed with genitalia.

Its Fuckin nuts.

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

IMG_1486.jpeg

Says the hypocrite that defended a serial rapist and his enabler.   🖕

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

You have a dick, piss in a urnal. You have a clit, go to the other room and have a seat.  Is it really that critical that we struggle over bathrooms?

I don’t care what your pronouns are or what your preference in a partner just leave the kids out of it. They are not struggling with sexual identity in elementary school. Let them go outside and run around and be kids. 

So much ignorance in your post.  You don’t have a fucking clue about ‘kids and neither do Repug politicians you support.  The kids, family, medical, and school professionals are best suited to assist them in navigating issues you and I do not understand.  Take your Repug ignorance and hate and shove it up your ass. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

So much ignorance in your post.  You don’t have a fucking clue about ‘kids and neither do Repug politicians you support.  The kids, family, medical, and school professionals are best suited to assist them in navigating issues you and I do not understand.  Take your Repug ignorance and hate and shove it up your ass. 

The left are groomers, they see kids as toys 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Everything he mentioned in his post made perfect sense you moronic fucking imbecile.

22 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Americans being scared of their bodies because they have been repressed does not help the issue.  The whole idea of needing separate bathrooms for women and men is a bit ridiculous anyways.  Make them all dual gender and stop making transgender shit news and it will go away.  Continually stoking a fire does the opposite.

Women are getting raped by trans in women's prison.

Tell me you're not this fucking stupid. Of course you are.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Women are getting raped by trans in women's prison.

Tell me you're not this fucking stupid. Of course you are.

Oh he is, that has become abundantly clear.  All aboard with the lefts narratives.  Even likes the trannies apparently.