Think About It…

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trans gender people try and force their mental issues on normal people.  I'm all for making things harder for them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Republicans are obsessed with genitalia.

Its Fuckin nuts.

That's fucking funny coming from a ball lapping supporter of the party that believes in infinite number of genders:lol:

Its never been about the adults.   If an adult wants to think they are a woman with a penis go right on ahead....just don't force it down the kids throats "exploring" if they are trans.   That is a problem in my book.

Reality is this, sick people will and are using this as an excuse to get into female restroom's and locker rooms.  Tran's people are a very, very small percentage of the population and we are assuming their needs are more important that the rest of the people using those facilities.  

This whole explosion of the trans issue is being done for one reason and one reason only.   To paint the other side as bigots.  Democraps could care less about them other than using it as a political tool.

If someone perfectly healthy came in and wanted to cut their legs off for no reason other than they identify as disabled (Transablism) we would surely think they are mentally ill but if someone wants to "cut" their dick off its perfectly fine.   FUBAR. 

Why does the left care if people don't agree with the idea of transgender?   Isn't that being more of a snowflake? 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

In their effort to legislate hate Repugs continue to pass unenforceable and ridiculous laws.  Your people at work:

The very first reply to that tweet pretty much ended that argument lol. “yes Ed, it matters“. 

Americans being scared of their bodies because they have been repressed does not help the issue.  The whole idea of needing separate bathrooms for women and men is a bit ridiculous anyways.  Make them all dual gender and stop making transgender shit news and it will go away.  Continually stoking a fire does the opposite.

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Americans being scared of their bodies because they have been repressed does not help the issue.  The whole idea of needing separate bathrooms for women and men is a bit ridiculous anyways.  Make them all dual gender and stop making transgender shit news and it will go away.  Continually stoking a fire does the opposite.

I 100% agree with "single person" bathrooms - shit, I identify as a woman at one of my favorite watering holes when the "Mens" room is occupied.  But for larger public bathrooms where you have kids going in and out with the adults?  There absolutely needs to be a separation. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its never been about the adults.   If an adult wants to think they are a woman with a penis go right on ahead....just don't force it down the kids throats "exploring" if they are trans.   That is a problem in my book.

Reality is this, sick people will and are using this as an excuse to get into female restroom's and locker rooms.  Tran's people are a very, very small percentage of the population and we are assuming their needs are more important that the rest of the people using those facilities.  

This whole explosion of the trans issue is being done for one reason and one reason only.   To paint the other side as bigots.  Democraps could care less about them other than using it as a political tool.

If someone perfectly healthy came in and wanted to cut their legs off for no reason other than they identify as disabled (Transablism) we would surely think they are mentally ill but if someone wants to "cut" their dick off its perfectly fine.   FUBAR. 

Why does the left care if people don't agree with the idea of transgender?   Isn't that being more of a snowflake? 

:owned:       :lol:    Poor SnowRider.  :lol:   

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Americans being scared of their bodies because they have been repressed does not help the issue.  The whole idea of needing separate bathrooms for women and men is a bit ridiculous anyways.  Make them all dual gender and stop making transgender shit news and it will go away.  Continually stoking a fire does the opposite.

GMAFB....so now there shouldn't be separate locker rooms?  Show me a country that doesn't have some separation between men and women in some of these area's. 

There has often been a debate about why women reporters are allowed in men's professional locker rooms but men not allowed in woman's.

When I was drug tested in college female medical students would literally watch us piss in a cup.  Not from behind but actually watching your dick while you pissed in it.   Guaranteed male med students weren't watching the females put the cup between their legs.  

Point being its OK to have some separation of the sex's (genders) without it being repression of some sort.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I 100% agree with "single person" bathrooms - shit, I identify as a woman at one of my favorite watering holes when the "Mens" room is occupied.  But for larger public bathrooms where you have kids going in and out with the adults?  There absolutely needs to be a separation. 

This according to a men.....go figure.   I highly doubt women want men in their bathrooms and you know what....that's ok.    

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If Americans are so scared that bathrooms will be a spot of sexual predation there are much bigger problems to occur than who uses what toilet.

Its simply a spot that puts them in a position of vulnerability.  There is nothing wrong with a bit of protection that having separate facilities may help.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9735219/YouGov-poll-suggests-just-4-cent-women-support-replacement-gendered-toilets-shared-loos.html

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This according to a men.....go figure.   I highly doubt women want men in their bathrooms and you know what....that's ok.    

I see women using the "Mens" room at the same place, when the "Womans" room is occupied.  Not many, but sometimes you just gotta go!  Again, single person room...

10 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I see women using the "Mens" room at the same place, when the "Womans" room is occupied.  Not many, but sometimes you just gotta go!  Again, single person room...

Yes it does occur and men would likely be less intimidated by it however polls are clear woman do not want gender neutral bathrooms and I'm ok with that.  I doubt when you or other men use the woman's facility there are women in there.  If a man walked into one when my wife was in there he and I are going to have a problem.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

The MAGAt’s are ignorant and full of grievance.  Always need someone to direct your hate towards.  Pathetic to read you fucks justify hate and ignorance.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The MAGAt’s are ignorant and full of grievance.  Always need someone to direct your hate towards.  Pathetic to read you fucks justify hate and ignorance.

Oh the irony ... :roflcrying:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Pretty sure there were separate bathrooms for men and women in both Germany and Spain. 

• USA Contributing Member

You have a dick, piss in a urnal. You have a clit, go to the other room and have a seat.  Is it really that critical that we struggle over bathrooms?

I don’t care what your pronouns are or what your preference in a partner just leave the kids out of it. They are not struggling with sexual identity in elementary school. Let them go outside and run around and be kids.