Election Fraud

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ideas?  I have given you multiple ways to show fraud in all sorts of different environments and you say I am running out of ideas.  LOL.  Keep the blinders on.  Wolves like sheep.

Remember when there was those "test" votes in a NY primary?  Yet another form of fraud.

All this fraud and still only 66% voter turnout?  

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ideas?  I have given you multiple ways to show fraud in all sorts of different environments and you say I am running out of ideas.  LOL.  Keep the blinders on.  Wolves like sheep.

Remember when there was those "test" votes in a NY primary?  Yet another form of fraud.

You've given us multiple implausible ways it could happen, seemingly so implausible that it hasn't happened yet. I've questioned that and you just jump to something else. Let us know when you have some evidence of coordinated mass fraud, maybe a link or something, maybe an actual audit, maybe one of many audits that were kicked off after 2000 mules that you mentioned?!?! How did those audits end? What did they find with all that cell evidence? Mules with a ring leader? Or was nothing found and that's why you've resorted to watching license plates...? 9_9

• Like 1

8 hours ago, racer254 said:

There are examples all over to as how corrupt the current batch of dems and rinos are and how they are using the FBI, DOJ and IRS to do their dirty work.  But some just turn a blind EYE and want SPECIFIC details so they can just try and pick them apart in defense of the criminals that they think are on their side.  That is what criminals do, they think they are the smartest person in the room and just want to catch you missing a detail of how the crime was committed.  Watch any show regarding criminals and cops and it always is that way.  "How did they do this, how did they do that"  The fact of the matter is it happened and details don't make a damn bit of difference except for the people who want to defend the criminals.

Wow, unrelated.  Book of Lloyd response.  Nice work.

There are TONS of people in all sorts of medai that would love to blow the whistle on this if it were true.  They are dying to figure out how and haven't.  Why in your eyes this makes it real is astonishing.

8 hours ago, Roosting said:

post the dummest thing all day on the internet and there is still so much time left in the day. 

Yep, that is dumb.  Takes a real idiot to not even spell dumb correctly.  Even funnier you think your unfounded conspiracy is fact, yet can't see what is in front of your eyes.

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

People did notice, there were whistleblowers all over the place.  Those are facts.  

None with real data, facts, proof or any semblance of reality.  All just hyped nonsense otherwise it'd be blowing up all over the web on all media including the biased MSM as they too have the FOMO.  Seriously stupid to think differently.

Who says people are applying for these mail in ballots. Maybe the DNC just gets a shit load of ballots and fills them out....no signature varification needed (see PA)

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Who says people are applying for these mail in ballots. Maybe the DNC just gets a shit load of ballots and fills them out....no signature varification needed (see PA)

My signatures are always a little different so there is probably lots of varification.

5 minutes ago, Plissken said:

My signatures are always a little different so there is probably lots of varification.

Nope...even ballots that were separated from the official envelope were counted.

The security of our voting system is crucial to the existence of the republic.  1 vote per person in person with I.D would be my preference. Absentee ballots follow long standing security measures. 

10 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Don't forget the RNC, they get their fair share too. ;)

27 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Oh no, now you did it.  They will continue to ask one thing:

33 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Nope...even ballots that were separated from the official envelope were counted.

The security of our voting system is crucial to the existence of the republic.  1 vote per person in person with I.D would be my preference. Absentee ballots follow long standing security measures. 

A.   Woooosh

B.  Absentee ballots and mail in ballots in PA are held to the same identical security measures.  

IMG_3820.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Plissken said:

A.   Woooosh

B.  Absentee ballots and mail in ballots in PA are held to the same identical security measures.  

IMG_3820.gif

Absentee for cause...otherwise in person as the state  constitution spells out.

Plus the courts threw out Signature varification with the scale of mail in voting that is ripe for fraud. 

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Be nice when electronic voting with automatic registration become the law in every state.  Repugs will be less than third party status :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Be nice when electronic voting with automatic registration become the law in every state.  Repugs will be less than third party status :thumbsup:

Why easier to cheat?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/2019/08/10/voting-booth-hack-def-con-orig.cnn-business

Edited by SkisNH

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Paper won't go away for the foreseeable future. Need a paper trail for audit purposes, plus the cyber ninjas can check it for bamboo. All electronic would just invite every nation state backed hacker to screw with our democracy and sew division and doubt.

58 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Absentee for cause...otherwise in person as the state  constitution spells out.

Plus the courts threw out Signature varification with the scale of mail in voting that is ripe for fraud. 

:lol:That’s twice in a row you’ve misspelled verification as varification and basically Freudian-slipped your way into admitting that signatures vary too much.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Plissken said:

:lol:That’s twice in a row you’ve misspelled verification as varification and basically Freudian-slipped your way into admitting that signatures vary too much.  

The shit just populates that way..I use a slide keyboard..

27 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I understand.  Show the class where the PA constitution requires signature verification on absentee ballots.  

If you're going to come off like a cockholster...atleast make sure you are quoting me correctly. What I said was "Absentee for cause...otherwise in person as the state  constitution spells out."

the PA constitution made no provisions for a mail in ballot...Absentee ballots needed to show cause as to why you couldn't vote in person.

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

If you're going to come off like a cockholster...atleast make sure you are quoting me correctly. What I said was "Absentee for cause...otherwise in person as the state  constitution spells out."

the PA constitution made no provisions for a mail in ballot...Absentee ballots needed to show cause as to why you couldn't vote in person.

Why did every single Republican senator vote in favor of no excuse mail in balloting then?

16 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Why did every single Republican senator vote in favor of no excuse mail in balloting then?

Totally different question from your last one...and one I can't answer as to why...but if France can vote in person via paper ballot why can't PA its safe secure and verifiable (happy)

12 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Totally different question from your last one...and one I can't answer as to why...but if France can vote in person via paper ballot why can't PA its safe secure and verifiable (happy)

Before we pack our bags for France, I just have one more quick question for PA and absentee ballots which you support, correct?  Was anyone verifying the excuses as to why someone could not be present on Election Day?  Like if someone put down that they would be out of state on vacation that day but then you found them at their house that day, was anyone like that charged ever?

• Haha 1