Fund Em’

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Troll cunt (snowrider): The best way to help Americans prosper is by making the government more authoritarian and making the people poorer. Derp.

Do any government contracts fund your company? 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s about percentage not grows dollars.  The more you make the more you should pay in both percentage and gross dollars.  What a terrible fucking problem.  :lol:  Don’t like paying more - make less :thumbsup:  Fuck you, your greed, and your licking the boots of the ultra rich. 

50% of the country pay nothing....so fuck you

Edited by SkisNH

27 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

They didn't look the other way dummy....they negotiated some minor constraints on spending.  Reinstating work requirements is a good thing. 

BTW can you explain why sticking with 2022 spending levels is considered draconian....how did the DU tell you to respond to that?

Start a topic about the budget otherwise stay on topic you fuckin moron.

The Repubs over the last 20 years have cut the IRS budget so they have been way understaffed. So goes a trillion uncollected tax dollars…but yeah the repubs hate the IRS so fuck it right we will just whine like we always do. No ideas just bitch like school girls.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The Repubs over the last 20 years have cut the IRS budget so they have been way understaffed. So goes a trillion uncollected tax dollars…but yeah the repubs hate the IRS so fuck it right we will just whine like we always do. No ideas just bitch like school girls.

I would bet most of the tax cheating is hair dressers, wait staff, drug dealers, illegal labor etc.

All fixed with fairtax.org

• USA Contributing Member

Two opinions here, one wants the gov held accountable for how money is spent, second is more concerned on collecting money from the public. Is this the basis of the 2 political parties?

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

STFU, the title of this thread should be “Fuck ‘Em” because there is no bigger thief/money waster than Uncle Sam. The only fucking idiots that clammer for more taxes are usually greedy public employees or idiots like Snow Faggot who rely on government contracts. Normal working people don’t get out of bed and go to work and say……………. “awesome, I get to go to work and pay more taxes”

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who does he think these 66,000 agents are going to go after?

Seems like a lot of agents for a few billionaires?

770 billionaires

Key Takeaways. The US is home to 770 billionaires, according to London-based consulting firm Henley & Partners. The firm tracks where global millionaires and billionaires, or high-net-worth individuals, live.”

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Good god ….Heed your own advice you grumpy old coot 

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck off asswipe.

:lol: Like I said…. grumpy old coot

Its a Holiday, chill out and relax boomer 

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Rethugs here are brain dead……so fuck the receivables but bitch about the expenses…….what fuckin retards.

It’s obvious you were never part of your BILs business, other than picking up sandwiches for the crew.

• USA Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Rethugs here are brain dead……so fuck the receivables but bitch about the expenses…….what fuckin retards.

When your BIL paid your bills I’m sure he was think’n, “I wish this moocher would cut back on some of his bullshit spending and give me a break.”.  Same thing when the taxpayer looks at the government.

So you honestly get a hard-on thinking about the government taking money from the worker rather than what it spends it on? 

People that had to honestly work for their income get it. 

37 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

When your BIL paid your bills I’m sure he was think’n, “I wish this moocher would cut back on some of his bullshit spending and give me a break.”.  Same thing when the taxpayer looks at the government.

So you honestly get a hard-on thinking about the government taking money from the worker rather than what it spends it on? 

People that had to honestly work for their income get it. 

It must really suck to be you.

3 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Seems like a lot of agents for a few billionaires?

770 billionaires

Key Takeaways. The US is home to 770 billionaires, according to London-based consulting firm Henley & Partners. The firm tracks where global millionaires and billionaires, or high-net-worth individuals, live.”

Well they have audited their least favorite billionaire every year with no results. Maybe if they audit him 60,000 times a year they will get somewhere. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This comment really illustrates how incredibly stupid you are.

• Thanks 2

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nah it’s the followers like you who are.

You follow everything posted on Duh and posted by the DNC as though it's gospel, you literally question nothing. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

You follow everything posted on Duh and posted by the DNC as though it's gospel, you literally question nothing. 

What’s that have to do with this thread? Stop crying like a baby….Jesus man grow the fuck up.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

What’s that have to do with this thread? Stop crying like a baby….Jesus man grow the fuck up.

I will totally admit I'm partisan (fuck the leftists)....but when you have lost middle of the road guys like Kivalo you know you're on the wrong side of an argument.