Did Jesus of Nazareth actually exist?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Who wrote it your god? It's a theory, not a fact by any standards of science. Are you really this dumb?

You have to ask? The guy thinks a vaccine gives you AIDS. And to top that off he let his wife get vaxxed, not just once, but 3 fucking times for a job he claimed she didn't even need!!!

:lol:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's called the fine argument.

Please prove God doesn't exist.:lol:

Please explain to the class how your theory "proves" the existence of your god? 

Just now, Steve753 said:

You have to ask? The guy thinks a vaccine gives you AIDS. And to top that off he let his wife get vaxxed, not just once, but 3 fucking times for a job he claimed she didn't even need!!!

In her defense I imagine being at work was preferable to listening to him all day. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I own a corporation and use vpns from from my desk to reach out to my customers.  Was helping one in Chile the last couple of days.

What do you do again?  Drive something sometimes.  Insignificant.

But you don't.

You only own yourself 😂

i-own-this-5baadc.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's stupidity of epic proportions 😂

Just now, awful knawful said:

That's stupidity of epic proportions 😂

It really is. The 2020 elections, the covid crap, and now this. It's got to be an act.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Vpns aren't hard unless youre a fucking retard.  

Indeed.  Explains why you have no idea what they do and completed fucked up the explanation of what they can and cannot do.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The guy is never right about anything.  Being that stupid is a terrible way to go through life.

Almost feel sorry for his plight, almost.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What fucking science?

The idea of vaccine for a coronavirus is ridiculous.  Why, cause it mutates far too quickly to ever be captured by any vaccine.  This was the science for 40 years up until 2018.  You've been played for a fool Neal.

Did you think your mask also worked?

Vaccine efficiency versus side effects.

I haven’t been played at all, I took a vaccine when appropriate, increased surface and contact hygiene, as well as many other steps.  They all contributed to the situation presently, COVID being a very minor worry for my health.  

The masks certainly had a marked effect on reducing respiration droplet spread and therefor virus spread.  It’s a fairly common sense thing that has gone back many decades.  Masks in mass public transit has a long history.

Neal

• Like 2

when I was a little kid I believed in 'god' and bigfoot.  our family was a regular at church.   as a teenager I began having my doubts about 'god', but still believed in bigfoot.  as I've aged and no scientific facts or evidence have been brought forth I've grown to have many doubts about bigfoot as well.  maybe I just want or need to believe in bigfoot? 

I've recently purchased trail cameras and if I happen to capture 'god' or bigfoot you'll all be the first to know.  ;)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I haven’t been played at all, I took a vaccine when appropriate, increased surface and contact hygiene, as well as many other steps.  They all contributed to the situation presently, COVID being a very minor worry for my health.  

The masks certainly had a marked effect on reducing respiration droplet spread and therefor virus spread.  It’s a fairly common sense thing that has gone back many decades.  Masks in mass public transit has a long history.

Neal

Masks?

They don't work, have no chance to, just like the vax.  You were lied to Neal.

It was all propaganda, coordinated by governments.  Go read 1984.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Masks did nothing except become a political tool for the left.