Two-thirds of voters

Two-thirds of voters believe former President Donald Trump was the target of a political “hit job” over allegations that his campaign colluded with Russia, and a majority want the FBI officials involved “criminally prosecuted,” according to a Rasmussen poll released after Special Counsel John Durham released his report on the origins of Russiagate. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/25/poll-63-believe-trump-russia-smear-was-hit-job-majority-want-involved-fbi-officials-prosecuted/

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

If people were honest and not biased and blinded by hate it would be 100% of voters.

The FBI/DOJ blows monkey wang...:bigfinger:

Trump was right about EVERYTHING!

MAGA 24 !

• Like 2

Even 46% of Democrats.  This tells me that the population is waking up.  Bud Light tells me the population is waking up.  Fox ratings since they got rid of Tucker tells me the population is waking up, etc..

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Even 46% of Democrats.  This tells me that the population is waking up.  Bud Light tells me the population is waking up.  Fox ratings since they got rid of Tucker tells me the population is waking up, etc..

Sure, the population is waking up.  Shoppers at target are probably gonna vote dem over rep, so for target shoppers to recognize the issue really shows what part of the public is waking up.

50 minutes ago, Pete said:

Another thread with trump reference 

Holy fuck

seek help

Ummm…your original post mentions  Trump in the first sentence.🤔

Guess you better seek help.

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol: :groin:Thump!

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Peter has the TDS... 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Do you guys share a brain? Really?

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yet none of you 3 insufferable dipshits have the capacity to even address the OP.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet none of you 3 insufferable dipshits have the capacity to even address the OP.  

Precisely.

In every thread.

non stop.

this place is the same bs day in and day out.

Glad my time is very limited here.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Insufferable (and stupid) is starting a thread about Trump and then spazzing because someone mentions Trump so maybe go fuck yourself.👍🏼😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

if it's anything negative about Trump... I believe it.  :)

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Insufferable (and stupid) is starting a thread about Trump and then spazzing because someone mentions Trump so maybe go fuck yourself.👍🏼😉

You’re so aware that you still have nothing to say about the OP, just your usual insult schtick because of who posted it.  Hence, why I regularly toss it back in the direction it came from.  Maybe you should go fuck YOURself cuz you act like you need it.   :lol: :thumbsup:

Big weekend of arguing on the Internet planned?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re so aware that you still have nothing to say about the OP, just your usual insult schtick because of who posted it.  

Derp, god your are dumb.  OP knew this.  It's fake news....

Breitbart News Network is an American far-right syndicated news, opinion, and commentary website founded in mid-2007 by American conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Derp, god your are dumb.  OP knew this.  It's fake news....

Breitbart News Network is an American far-right syndicated news, opinion, and commentary website founded in mid-2007 by American conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart

Oh I see. This seems to be a pattern with you. Just dismiss the article based on where it came from.  Don’t argue the merits one way or another, just dismiss it.  Tell us you’re a liberal without telling us you’re a liberal.  The article was referencing a Rasmussen poll you clown car.  :lol: 

Go have a rib removed so you can fellate yourself.  :thumbsup::roundhouse:

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pete said:

Two-thirds of voters believe former President Donald Trump was the target of a political “hit job” over allegations that his campaign colluded with Russia, and a majority want the FBI officials involved “criminally prosecuted,” according to a Rasmussen poll released after Special Counsel John Durham released his report on the origins of Russiagate. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/25/poll-63-believe-trump-russia-smear-was-hit-job-majority-want-involved-fbi-officials-prosecuted/

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Another thread with trump reference 

Holy fuck

seek help

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re so aware that you still have nothing to say about the OP, just your usual insult schtick because of who posted it.  Hence, why I regularly toss it back in the direction it came from.  Maybe you should go fuck YOURself cuz you act like you need it.   :lol: :thumbsup:

Big weekend of arguing on the Internet planned?

I’m sorry your lil buddy is so angry but you shouldn’t let it cloud your judgement which is already impaired and not worth a squirt of piss. As for this weekend I’m going to Marquette in the morning to see my daughter and on Monday I’ll be going to the local parade and thinking about those that made the ultimate sacrifice…anything else Magoo? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m sorry your lil buddy is so angry but you shouldn’t let it cloud your judgement which is already impaired and not worth a squirt of piss. As for this weekend I’m going to Marquette in the morning to see my daughter and on Monday I’ll be going to the local parade and thinking about those that made the ultimate sacrifice…anything else Magoo? 

Yes. You’re dismissed seeing as though you had a squirt of piss to say about what he actually posted.  and funny, you come across as pretty angry and bitter all the time.  🖕😆

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh I see. This seems to be a pattern with you. Just dismiss the article based on where it came from.  

Think for ONCE.  You accepted it based on where it is from.  Same shit...although acceptance of obviously biased material based on where it is from is absurdly stupid.  Do you have a brain?  We can't tell as you sure as fuck don't show it 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Think for ONCE.  You accepted it based on where it is from.  Same shit...although acceptance of obviously biased material based on where it is from is absurdly stupid.  Do you have a brain?  We can't tell as you sure as fuck don't show it 

you really need to find some new material. I think and read plenty.  On that note, you’ve also proven that you’re intellectually dishonest.  They were reporting on the results of a Rasmussen poll. 

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah well the muthafukkahs better start voting !! 

• Like 1