Free Beer!!!!!!!

LOL

Anheuser-Busch offering free beer after recent Bud Light backlash

Bottles of Bud Light beer sit on a shelf at a grocery store on April 25, 2023, in Glenview, Ill.(AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh, File)

By Jordan Gartner

Published: May. 25, 2023 at 5:13 PM EDT|Updated: 3 hours ago

(Gray News) - Fans of Budweiser can enjoy a rebate on several products this month, including over Memorial Day weekend.

Anheuser-Busch customers can get up to $15 back with the purchase of a 15-pack or larger amount of Budweiser, Bud Light, Budweiser Select, or Budweiser Select 55.

The company said the offer is good until May 31. Fans will be paid via a digital prepaid card after redeeming the rebate online.

According to the promotion, customers must complete the online form, provide proof of purchase and an image of the case’s barcode to qualify for the rebate.

The offer is good for one rebate per household from now until the promotional period ends.

The promotion comes amid reports of Bud Light’s plummeting sales after the brand partnered with a transgender influencer.

Earlier this month, Bud Light’s parent company said it would triple its marketing spending in the U.S. over the summer to try to boost sales, as reported by The Associated Press.

Copyright 2023 Gray Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

LOL

Stopped on the way up Nth for a bathroom break for my wife.  They had the hallway to the bathroom lined up with Bud Light because it wasn't selling.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Watch the Blutos line up for free beer.

I don’t know anyone who will go back to drinking it. They fucked up bad being all retarded woke lefty 

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I am surprised you knew anyone who would drink it before.  Shit is trash.  Hope it dies

Oh yes..... You have such great taste:lol:... And the world traveler no less

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ain’t no one going through all that hassle to get a free case of tranny fluid 

Yep, nobody that drinks bud light, budweiser etc. is going to go through that.  Obviously another case where they really have no clue who their audience is and who their customers are.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

So you like shitty ass rice beer?  I guess if you are dumb enough to support trump it fits.

Let me guess.  You have a man bun and drink trendy IPAs....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1