Oath Keepers founder sentenced to 18 years in Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy case

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh thanks heavens, thank you lord and praise Jesus that these criminals from the murderous and bloody event will be held accountable 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Oh thanks heavens, thank you lord and praise Jesus that these criminals from the murderous and bloody event will be held accountable 

The guy never even entered a building, he was outside the whole time..What a joke

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Charlie M. was several miles away from Cielo Drive.  

Don't know who you're talking about 

It's all about setting an example.  Nothing more.  The fucks on the left want to make sure anyone that does not agree with them is done.  I can only imagine the next POTUS will pardon or reduce the sentence.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Plissken said:

The one on the right 

IMG_3755.gif

Oh gotcha, how many people did the guy have kill for him? I couldn't find any??

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh gotcha, how many people did the guy have kill for him? I couldn't find any??

Trump is like Manson now :lol:Good god 

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's all about setting and example.  Nothing more.  The fucks on the left want to make sure anyone that does not agree with them is done.  I can only imagine the next POTUS will pardon or reduce the sentence.

The example here is that you don't storm the capitol building with a bunch of inbred fuckin retards unless you are prepared to do hard time.   It's a good example . 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Trump is like Manson now :lol:Good god 

I know, some people are really, like seriously strange in their justification thought processes..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I know, some people are really, like seriously strange in their justification thought processes..

MC is having one of those kinda days that just completes him in every way possible.:lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

It’s good to see retards of the intentional variety find things out. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

It's all about setting and example.  Nothing more.  The fucks on the left want to make sure anyone that does not agree with them is done.  I can only imagine the next POTUS will pardon or reduce the sentence.

51 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The example here is that you don't storm the capitol building with a bunch of inbred fuckin retards unless you are prepared to do hard time.   It's a good example . 

This^^^^

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Convicted of seditious conspiracy is such a minor offense.

This should be a new Haulmark Holiday and added as a National Holiday as well! Paid leave for everyone to celebrate 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Charles Manson didn’t murder anyone.

Neither did the oath keeper weirdo, nor did he have anyone else kill anyone on his behalf which Manson did..I'm glad you proved what an emotional weakling Plisskin is..He should change his screen name to Whoopie or Joy since his level of emotional sensitivity is on par of menopausal woman.

:roundhouse:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Neither did the oath keeper weirdo, nor did he have anyone else kill anyone on his behalf which Manson did..I'm glad you proved what an emotional weakling Plisskin is..He should change his screen name to Whoopie or Joy since his level of emotional sensitivity is on par of menopausal woman.

:roundhouse:

That went over your head.

Trump is next.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Convicted of seditious conspiracy is such a minor offense.

If the founding fathers of our country were caught they would've been charged with the same for what they did

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Yup....

When Trump is elected, he will likely pardon most of the Jan 6th tourists.

4 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Storm the capitol :lol:........and the Shaman having the capitol police opening doors for him....can't forget about that part.    Good God they shoulda burned that sinful place to the ground.

• Like 2

On 5/25/2023 at 9:27 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....

When Trump is elected, he will likely pardon most of the Jan 6th tourists.

Storm the capitol :lol:........and the Shaman having the capitol police opening doors for him....can't forget about that part.    Good God they shoulda burned that sinful place to the ground.

Maybe they should have but that ain't their call to make .  I can't stomach wtf is going on in that town either but at the end of the day those imbeciles were / are just a bunch of MC's / Toolkits , ect  with an R after their name instead of a D.