did Desantis announce...

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fuck no!!! :roflcrying: 

I won't vote for Biden either

Can you say the same?  :)

I will vote for the candidate with the greatest chance to beat biden or whoever the dems put up as their candidate for POTUS

Edited by racer254

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I will vote for the candidate with the greatest chance to beat biden or whoever the dems put up as their candidate for POTUS

wait, what?  

are you saying you'd vote for a non Biden dem over Trump or Desantis? 

1790854419_200(1).gif.f1c1b28f745159dc5ab2c144ee26a071.gif

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wait, what?  

I will vote whoever has the best chance to beat the dem candidate.  Is that easier for you to understand?

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I will vote whoever has the best chance to be the dem candidate.  Is that easier for you to understand?

I can't believe I'm reading this... is today April Fool's day, was your account hacked? 

in a nutshell, here's who I won't vote for in the general election.  Trump, Biden or Desantis.  if it comes to Trump v Desantis in our primary I will vote Desantis.  idk what will happen with Biden in the primary or if he'll live that long.  Being as crystal clear as possible, I definitely don't want Trump or Biden. 

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I can't believe I'm reading this... is today April Fool's day, was your account hacked? 

in a nutshell, here's who I won't vote for in the general election.  Trump, Biden or Desantis.  if it comes to Trump v Desantis in our primary I will vote Desantis.  idk what will happen with Biden in the primary or if he'll live that long.  Being as crystal clear as possible, I definitely don't want Trump or Biden. 

So reverse psychology seems to be the best way to get an answer.  But I fixed it.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So reverse psychology seems to be the best way to get an answer.  But I fixed it.

if you didn't know where I stand on any of the three stooges... that's on you  

any of the three are bad for America 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Pretty much the way I feel as well. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Can you prove that George Soros is on team desantis? 

I really don’t give a fuck..some Trumper  posted it on Twitter and it amuses me.

This country is fucked, not by our leaders because they're just figureheads for the power brokers. Our real threat is our future generations. They have no clue how to really lead for a common cause. They've been so brainwashed by the education system. So many believe that freaks like Sam Britton and the like are fucking hero's because they "have the guts" to take a stand. It's not taking a stand it's because they're fucking warped. Gen Z is the game changer. It's said that more than 20% will identify as not heterosexual. So what happens to reproductive rates in 20-30 years? Where are we going to get a population replacement? What about the generation after them? 30-40%? Yeah, I'm a boomer and say what you want, I really couldn't give a shit. I'm more concerned with my family and their families to come. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wait, what?  

Exactly what he said.

6 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Pretty much the way I feel as well. :bc:

You are a smart man.

11 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

This country is fucked, not by our leaders because they're just figureheads for the power brokers. Our real threat is our future generations. They have no clue how to really lead for a common cause. They've been so brainwashed by the education system. So many believe that freaks like Sam Britton and the like are fucking hero's because they "have the guts" to take a stand. It's not taking a stand it's because they're fucking warped. Gen Z is the game changer. It's said that more than 20% will identify as not heterosexual. So what happens to reproductive rates in 20-30 years? Where are we going to get a population replacement? What about the generation after them? 30-40%? Yeah, I'm a boomer and say what you want, I really couldn't give a shit. I'm more concerned with my family and their families to come. 

Spot on.  People are falling all over themselves to be woke, which is a new generation of peer pressure that is based on bullshit.  1 in 5 Gen Z identifies as another gender, because they've been indoctrinated by social media and our educational system.  And they're being replaced by races and religions with much higher birth rates.  Its going to take many people with an ability to see through this fog, have the principles and convictions to stand up to it.  I have a suspicion that the pendulum is swinging back to a normal course though, and the Bud Light controversy is evidence of that.

Edited by DriftBusta

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I really don’t give a fuck..some Trumper  posted it on Twitter and it amuses me.

Oh you can distinguish a trumper on twitter?  Bullshit, you found it and just started spreading the lies like many who won't take the time to actually check the obvious.  Next I am sure you will have a comeback regarding plates. 

Edited by racer254

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh you can distinguish a trumper on twitter?  Bullshit, you found it and just started spreading the lies like many who won't take the time to actually check the obvious.  Next I am sure you will have a comeback regarding plates. 

He'll never admit to being wrong.  Ever.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He'll never admit to being wrong.  Ever.

Says the dope that still believes the whole WMD’s in Iraq bullshit.🤣

29 minutes ago, racer254 said:

JFC quit crying.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the dope that still believes the whole WMD’s in Iraq bullshit.🤣

JFC quit crying.

Crying?  You are worse than the fbi with the lies you peddle on here.  Get better or take ownership of the lies.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Crying?  You are worse than the fbi with the lies you peddle on here.  Get better or take ownership of the lies.

Here’s another…this shit is all over Twitter.🤣

Disclaimer for Racer Dumb…there aren’t glasses you put on that make Desantis look like W…don’t want to be accused of peddling lies again.🤣

114A1A03-7507-43AD-93B9-F4665A736985.thumb.jpeg.8325cd1601224a193118c47fb64f56ee.jpeg

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Must be a hell of a morning spending time searching twitter for ron desantis insulting memes. 

Poor jimmy.

Only took a few minutes…far less time than you’ve spent crying and defending him.

• Haha 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Now I am defending desantis?  Holy shit, that's a new one.

Apparently the comparison to W is “insulting” according to you…if that’s not defending Desantis what is it? BTW I see you are posting in a lot of threads….must be a helluva morning ‘eh Racer?